Thursday, November 17, 2011

More stories...

          Wednesday, the day we only had 1 paper to test, that is Chem Paper 3. That time, I believed I did okay, but now when I think about my whole chemistry, it suck, terribly. However, if I were to think in another way(the positive one), at least I got a B for it, hahaha, and laugh it off, man, I'm cold.            
          Well, after we pass our papers, we suppose to go to the bengkel, I don't know what you call 'bengkel' in English, but...I think it's call bench, okay, then, I'll use that word, we suppose to go to the Agricultural Science bench to get some tips or do more revision for that upcoming subject, the last subject of my form 4 year, ahh...form 4, gone so fast, long gone and moved on, nope, not the song, it got nothing to do with the song, just the name, it relates to my time this year, fast and furious...guess that's too much, huh, eh-heh, sorry. So, we reached to the bench, and then some other teacher told us that our teachers didn't come today, what, they played truant themselves, amazing~
          While I was quite loss having no idea what to do next, I saw B.Hee and Danny walking my way, well, not really towards me, I think, but I went up to them, telling today's 'exam tips' session is cancelled. Straight away, B.Hee suggested we hang out at Danny's house for the 3 hours before our parents come and pick us up, in short, till school finishes. I had no single problem with that at all, since Dan's house is quite near from our school, so B.Hee suggested we walked there, and yeap we did, 'we' including me, B.Hee and Thailand, Pin, Wai Loon from Johnny's side. Now we were on our way to Dan's and Jon's house.          
          The walk there was not what I thought, the Sun was practically burning me, Danny had an umbrella with him, I had one too, but I was so lazy to even reach my hand into my bag and get it out, and I didn't wanna share umbrella with Danny, it's not because of you, it's because of Johnny. Though we're best friends, but Jon's been acting weird these days, it's as if he wanna say we like each other as a couple, sigh, the misunderstand-er, either than the sun, Jon kills me. At last, we reached their condo, and it's a big place, I mean, it's like a maze, just to get to the fifth block, we got to walk more, ha, if I went there myself, it's gonna be a new story, 'Butterfinger Lost in (modern)Jungle'.            
          This time, at last, we reached their house, going inside their house was cool, wait wait, I meant their house itself was cool, the outside and the inside was different. Haha, Danny keeps on saying his poor, so poor his shoes are used since form 1, so poor to even afford anything. Tell me, how does a poor guy afford an LCD tv, the latest Astro tv broadcasting system(Malaysia stuff), a billion ps3 games, and more?!..ok, ps3 games haven't even reach a billion yet, but they have a lot! That's why it's super cool! We had a fun time there, some of us played ps3, watch them playing, I studied a little(so rajin, right?Haha, oh yea), some took out their old comics and read, go online facebooking, talking about that, Wai Loon showed us a video of two motorcyclist trying to rob a shop, came in full suit, even wore their helmets and dark sunglasses into the shop(we gotta be careful around these type of people), then used some 'parang' to hit the owner and his family, owner had a wooden stick under his desk, took it out and beat those guys, but they keep fighting back, till the end the owner got a line on his forehead, and his son was cut, his hand was bleeding. Urghh, I felt total disgust when the motorcyclists were hitting or like 'slicing' them, man, it was painful. Anyway, I also took a look at their photo albums, didn't see any of their pictures, just their parents wedding time pics, and I found out that their parents married the same year as my parents, 1994. Pin was all in on the psp game he was playing, he was really concentrated in it, hehe, he was addicted. Then, Danny's dad came back home and gave them their lunch, and also ask if we wanna eat anything, aww...how sweet, haha. My parents are sweet too, but maybe not so sweet like their parents, ^-^.          
          The next day we also had one paper to be tested on, if you don't count Chinese papers. For me, I don't take Chinese, i consider myself a half banana already. My paper was PJK. Same as the day before, after finishing that paper, we went to the 'bench'. This time, thank goodness our teacher came, but the only tip we got from her was the experiment report, will be about pembiakan, haha, at least the rest of the time I had fun copying all the answers into my blue exercise book with Rebecca, Cheryl, and Joee, we had a nice do-work-and-chat time, XD! Later, I had taekwondo, just as any usual thursday. Though I did so so bad in new syllabus, got bombed by sir on every move I made, haha, i'm always happy when my friend, Shi Ying comes back to her ex-school and have taekwondo, happy happy all the way, even when your being skewed/slaughtered/grilled in a hot barbecue pit by master, teehee!         
          Friday was the last day of school!!! Well, can be counted as the last day, I was even happier, Incredibly, Unbelievably just really HAPPY! You can see that at my first post when I start blogging, unimaginable happiness. I remembered me just thinking in my head about what I'm gonna do when I got home, haha, even during the ride home, I just stared out the window, and see myself smiling, from the minute we passed up our last paper till the whole day, I can't stop laughing, cheesecake, I was really on top of Mount Everest!            
          On Saturday, I realized this school year was all over, that made me sick in my stomach, in fact, I felt like crying a little, I'm gonna miss Creativos a lot, hopefully nothing change next year, we'll still be in the same class together, Be Creative Forever! Things got worse, when I knew about myself, not caring about Danny, and just continuously chatting with Esther on Friday, sigh I should have asked about his add maths results when Teacher Hayati, our add maths teacher gave our papers back. I thought he did better than me, he is always better than me, but this time, I was wrong, and deep in my heart I wished I could turn back time and ask a simple question will also do, man, I didn't even ask a single thing. I'm sorry, best friend, I hope I will never make myself have this feeling of sadness because then that means I hurt you again. *in my superior voice* NO, I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN! :)

No comments :