Saturday, November 19, 2011

School Again?!

          School's back, well, only for a day, to return our textbooks and maybe get some test papers back, which me and the gang did. After returning all the books, we walked round here and there, finding teachers. Me and Danny went to find physics teacher, cause I was eager to know my phys. results, even though I know it's gonna be crappy. Once we found her, she couldn't give us anything, she hasn't finish marking yet. Then, we went downstairs back to the hall, and got our bio papers, all of them, man, bio teacher's fast. My result wasn't too bad or too good, I got 67 for it, which is worse than mid-term, but somehow it didn't made me feel like saying, "why 67?! why...67 only...", and cry out boo-hoo, I felt contented with it, 3 marks more, I could get a solid B, that's next time. Later, I remembered me, Dan, Jon and...ahh B.Hee(almost forgotten him, sorry B.H) went to find chemistry teacher. She, I guess was kinda busy, maybe having more papers to mark, cause the only paper she completely finish marking was paper 1, objective paper. Oh well, the rest of the time we spend on helping her mark, counting stuff. Finish doing that, one last stop before...you'll know soon, went to the teacher's office, actually to find BM teacher, but she weren't there, so detoured to find English teacher, sigh, English, also 3 marks more I could get an A+, if not because of my bad essay writing, yea I could get it, next time then. Now, all things settled, we head off to D&J's house, haha, again, oh yea, first we need to find Jun Rong, found him, waited for a while, everybody's there already and we go. I stayed there till 3pm, cause I got tuition at 4, so need to go home early. Me and B.Hee made instant noodles(lunch) first, then we helped J.Rong and Pin to cook too, which was weird, and so, in the middle of cooking for them, I asked Hee why are we doing this, only then he realized...We're Dumb Fools. And we called them to cook for themselves, muahahahaha! Later, the whole time there I was actually watching wrestling, well, I didn't like want to watch it, but I enjoyed watching the match between Undertaker and Triple H, I can't believe myself almost falling for an addiction to WWE again, I'm so weak, haha.
          Went back to school again, that's for me and those having taekwondo only, on Thursday. I got there before 2.30pm, so I quickly went to physics teacher's office to collect our papers. When I got hold of all my phys papers, I counted my marks and I got 64, of course not my dream mark, every paper was ok, just paper 2, the essay section, I only had 14/40, totally unexpected. So, anybody know any good teachers or tutors or anybody thinking they are really good at physic essay, please tell me, on Facebook, go find Raika Rai, that's me, the one that needs help. Moving on, to taekwondo, that day we recapped all the taegueks, me red belt learning taeguek chil jang, the 7th tae. now, had to suffer from taeguek 1-6, which I forgot all of them, except the 1st one, which is the basic, at least I didn't flunk that one. Thank goodness Sir Sara wasn't there that day, or else I'm gonna be growing muscles from a whole lot of push-ups, yikes! After taekwondo was done, I called my mom if she has arrived yet, and oh yea, she's not here yet, so I used my extra minutes to collect BM test papers. Oh BM BM, was a letdown, I dropped from being on earth all the way to hell, exclude my dramatic self, in simple words, I did badly. I was worried sick for my SPM, I was so worried I'll fail Malay in SPM, I told my mom about it, and she said I need more time to study BM, before mid-term, I had no tuition for it, and it wasn't the subject I'll be afraid I'll do terribly, she also said, maybe I should think of canceling my BM tuition, so I could have more time doing revision for Malay myself, I wonder, should I take mom's advice or..not? During shower time, I managed to calm myself down, by..ha, guess, well I was calmed through singing, yea, I know, again...this time singing Drops of Jupiter by Train, this song has no connection with Malay or anything, but it was nice to sing it in the shower. Out of the bathroom, I got down thinking what should I do to improve me BM grades, huh? Haha, the only suggestion I had for myself was, go search Google, 'Bagaimanakah seseorang pelajar dapat meningkatkan markah untuk subjek BM?', stupid me, asking Google to help me think. My pop said I blogged a lot, maybe I should write a paragraph using Malay in every post...erm, actually it's not a bad idea, better than mine a million times, another question, should I? Haha, let's just see about that next year.

No comments :