Friday, November 11, 2011

Stuffs Happening During Exam

1One: Steve Jobs Passed Away.
This famous picture can be seen everywhere around the world right now I think. Cause, it's the book cover of 'The Biography of Steve Jobs' by the very well-known author of many other people, Walter Isaacson. I knew about his death from Google, they had this '1955-2011 Steve Jobs' thing under their search engine if i'm not mistaken. Well, at first when I saw it, I was kinda weird out why are they putting this? Steve Jobs is not even dead yet...to confirm that, I went to check, OMGosh, I totally can't believe it when what I thought was wrong, he's really gone. I felt slight tears inside my heart, I have never shed tears for someone that don't even know me, ha, first time. Steve Jobs, i saw a magazine front page that called him the 21st Century Genius, i very much agree on that. He's amazing just by having the idea to create something even better and easier-to-use, without him, we won't have all these cool machines he made, who can imagine a phone can transform from a basic normal visible keypad phone to a touch screen phone, man, that is a really cool mind he has. And he passed away quite a young age, but pity him too, he was battling cancer for so many years, and now we should be happy he could rest in peace now. God bless him.

2Two: There were book sales going on during my (so lame and dumb and stupid and...)exam
Crazy discounts, i mean, SO MUCH discounts. But the so sad part is I didn't go, I can't go, 'grounded' because of exam, I missed it, but but, hehe, next year, I'm having SPM, that means my exam won't clash with these sales, and I can go to the Big Bad Wolf Booksales and also a booksale on a ship near Port Klang, my friends say it will be there every one or 2 years. Well, if it's not there next year, I can go the year after next year, I'm free, i guess, hehe.

3Three: While studying the 3 science subjects
Physics: I came across my teacher's comments on my exercise book. It's kinda funny, it's something like this, 'Nice Try  Good Try', haha, teacher, you're funny(to me ^-^), next time just use liquid paper or correction tape, don't let me see this funny stuff or i'll just laugh at you everytime.
Chemistry: Horrible answers, all the answers for the questions in my little reference book were all wrong, or you can say weird, the answer for this one question was suppose to be like 2 or 3 words only, the answer sheet gave me haha, I call it random stuff, totally out of topic. This is something related to, " I call for a chicken not a duck! "...i made it up by myself, hahaha.
Biology: Everybody knows what is Inspiration, right? I know you do, but do you know Inspiration can be relative to the topic RESPIRATION? Hah hah...Inspiration and Expiration, from the words inspire(inhale) and expire(exhale). Words do have a lot of definitions...that can be so different from each other.

All these are just some random stuff I can remember happened during my dog days, XD.
Some song suggestions, anyone? Well...i have some Youtube links:

No comments :