Saturday, June 18, 2011

My 1st week of school after a long...time

Back to school again, was so HAPPY when I first step foot into school, seeing my friends in the foyer where I always sit before all the students go into class. In class, still HAPPY chatting with my friend beside me, kinda anxious waiting for english teacher to come into class and give back our results, oh yea, forgotten to mention, this 1st week is actually, can be called as, Results Week, so back to the anxious part, was so anxious, that at last, teacher came! but, yea there is a BUT, she haven't finish marking yet...wa...2 weeks still haven't finish?!!, then I think maybe she has a lot other class papers to mark, ok, i understand, just wait patiently for the next day to come...
          Since it's Results Week, then this will be a Results Blog Post, haha. Well, let's start with Malay, Malay, first time in a, oh quite some time, I got an A-, usually my standard is grade B B B...during primary school, I'm better, so yea, it has been a long time since I got an A, Good Good! XD. Next, English, my anxious English, surprisingly, I can't believe it myself, I got an A+ and I have the highest mark (for english only) in class! Happy Happy Mood, haha. Then, Moral, well, here goes the change of feeling from HAPPY to complete SADNESS...I was expecting an A, but what I got was an A-, sigh, I'll do better next time! Do more exercise on Moral structure questions, I believe I can get my A back! HaHaHaHaHa, you can run, but you can't hide, my A. Maths, that made me light up even brighter than a firefly, similar to english, I got full mark on Paper 1! 40/40! My long-awaiting full mark has now come back to its rightful owner, after only getting 39, 38, 37, 36, 35...for the past 4 years! Yesh! Hope I won't lose full mark again. Ahh, Sejarah, remember I hope so...badly I won't fail my sejarah..GOOD NEWS! I didn't, I pass! Although to some people it's just a pass, but to me it's a PASS!!! Yay!
          Biology, didn't hope much on that one, A-, happy already. Physics, got a B, ok la, not bad, in a way, thank goodness i didn't get a C, haha. Chemistry, wish I can tell you, but teacher haven't give it back to us yet. The thing is, she hasn't been showing up in our class this whole week, I somehow wonder, is she avoiding us? I'm just spacing out...Hmm..Bio, Chem, Phy, oh yea, Sains Pertanian, Agricultural Science, didn't hope much too, cause it was all my fault, I read only chapter 2, i didn't read a single bab 1, I'm so dumb...I lose a lot of marks on the essay questions, all of them are about bab 1, crazy right?!! Why can't one of the essay questions be from bab 2, then at least I can still score an A-, cheesecake! Add Maths, good too, but not great, wished I could get A+. but haha, only A, well I promise myself I'll get an A+ next time, yea Butterfinger, you can do it! Two more subjects, Civic and PJK, Civic hope I get an A, PJK I got a B, sad...don worry, next time I'll read the whole text books of PJK, and get an A back! Hehe...
          That's about it for my first week, yea, all about results results results, nice right...haha. My friend is going back hometown to celebrate Father's Day this weekend. So, Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there, especially mine, hope you have a safe business trip, dad.

6 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

What ? You're happy to go to school... Yeah, english teacher always but, but, but. Haha, what you thought was exactly what I was thinkin' that day, 2 weeks still haven't finished markin'. Primary school, right, I used to get C,C,C, you're better than me, i guess. Your english is also the best. Hmmmm, I didn't even get A- for moral, not that I don't have morality in reality, it's just that Moral is kinda hard for me. What duh, your mathematics kind of subjects are great. Speakin of sejarah, I can still remember that day, asking you not to feel sad, haha, but yeah, you PASS. You're dumb ? Then me ? More dumb. If you can get A+ for Add Maths, then I'll sure to be the first or second person to congratulate you. Wah, reading PJK and Civic will kill me. Well, I don't study sivic and PJK, this time I'm just lucky. Next time, I think I'll be screwed. Your friend is going back hometown, haha, that's me again, huh. Yeah, safe business trip, Butterfinger's dad.

Butterfinger said...

Yea, I'm happy to go back to school, why not?Haha. Yea lo, but i think again, maybe she has other classes to mark, so we should pity her la, not scold her =). Really....C....really...Yea, moral's kinda hard for me a little. Sejarah, just forget everything, thank goodness i pass, and hopefully next time I'm prepared for it. Yea..I'm so dumb in SP, din't read chap. 1...why do you always think I'm worse than you, you're not. Thanks, same for me too, if you get A+ for any subject, I'll totally go congratulate you. PJK and Sivik I'll continue to study that no matter what. Yea, haha, that's you again.

Danny Ngau said...

For me, I don't really like to go to school. But last time at my old school, yeah, I loved it. SO many friends waiting for my arrival, haha. Yeah, I don't hate her, she's kinda like one of my favourite teachers at school.Sejarah, still talkin' about that. Well, next time, just study like the way we did last time. SP, you're better than me, seriously. Nope, I didn't think that you're worse than me, you far greater than I am, come on. Thanks for that. Alright, since i'm always in your blog, so I'll be writing about you in my blog starting my next post. C 'ya.

Butterfinger said...

That's cool! "Look guys, the hero is here, let's go run to him!" haha. English teacher's ok. Haha, I'm just so happy I PASS sej!!! Sorry for talking bout sej too much. No, you are better in SP, not me. Eh, wait, let me rephrase that, I was suppose to say, " why do you always think you're worse than me, you're not. " ok, now that's better, sorry typing error on last comment XD. Naa...you don need to write abt me...see ya too.

Danny Ngau said...

Come on, are you joking ? WHAT THE ?! Sorry again ? Well, don't worry, it's okay. I'm always available for anyone to talk to. You sure ? Agriculture science, of course you're better than me la... Oh, okay. COME ON, stop saying sorry..... Haha yeah, I don't need to write about you, hahahaha, I want to. C U

Butterfinger said...

Yea, this time i wrote a lot of sorry, better stop doing that or you'll freak out, haha.
Thanks for writing about me.