Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The End

...Got back home, surprise to see my grandma and auntie in my house, they're not from here, from Taiping, Perak, don't tell me they came all the way here just to celebrate my birthday? Naa, then I found out they came for some other reason. Few minutes later, my grandparents came, yea, they came for my birthday, got me all my presents from them and my relatives. They also brought a birthday cake, I opened it, woa, all different type of pieces of cakes, including..Oreo Cheesecake!!! I didn't know why I had a fond for oreo cheescake that time, how weird, but I love every other piece too.
That marble cheesecake is nice too~!
Haha, oreo....yum yum~
          After the cake, we went out searching for food, but it was kinda late already, everything was close. My brother just keep on begging my grandparents to take him to Jusco, why....well, we actually went there, ate horrible food, yea, disgusting food on my birthday, Teppanyaki, eww, man, even the vegetables taste so bland, no flavor at all, plus right on our table, there were two little cockroaches running here and there, dirty hygiene! Wish I told the manager, but...I don't dare to tell, sigh...but I told my bro if he suggest to come back here again, I'll punch him harder than he can imagine, cheesecake! It was horrendous.
Well, that's about it on how my birthday was like.
   
         Enough about that, let's talk about something I did last Saturday, I painted Bilik PSK, my first time, and it was a great experience. I'll be painting it again this saturday, as me and my mates still have unfinished business to accomplish. I can't wait, and this time I'll be wearing long pants, cause short pants ain't something I can prevent all the dirt and paint from touching my legs. I also wonder what are we gonna paint, a painting? draw something then paint? Or maybe just paint a normal coat on the wall, oh well, no matter what, I know I'll enjoy it!
        Sunday, haha, sunday was fun! I just keep on watching movies, just watch and watch and watch non-stop. The one that i recommend everyone to watch, if you haven't, a chinese movie, called 天天好天, Great Day in English, I don't really get interested in a lot of chinese movies, especially those kinda Malaysian/Singapore ghost stories, but this was different, although it was Malaysian-Singapore made, it was above my expectations, the story-line behind this movie is quite touching, and it was funny at the same time, and I bet I'll watch it again sometime later. And I assure you, you'll need a tissue box by your side, well, I need it, I cried a lot, haha, haven't cried for a long time, I cried like i just flushed the toilet.

      And so, I'll end my post here. Butterfinger, "See You When I See You", haha, copied from someone (thank goodness it has no Copyright or All Rights Reserved, or else I'll be sued~!)

Well, this is mine, Butterfinger Copyright
now I'm really 16, I look...mature, kind of.
haha, my first picture of my sweet 16.
no, it should be bitter 16.
The Beginning of Butterfinger's Bitter 16

8 comments :

Boon Hee said...

Wow! So good! You can eat different flavor of birthday cake, really nice. Enjoy=D

Danny Ngau said...

The End, come on, shouldn't start the post with a title like that, just uh recommending. You really think they're not coming back here just to celebrate your birthday ? Wow, oreo cheesecake, how does that taste ? Cool, huh ? Teppanyaki, I thought that is a real great place for food. PAINTING again, my bro kept on nagging me about that yesterday. Kept on whining to me, kinda annoying. taht erm chinese movie, GREAT DAY, never like it, never will. Told you i don't like to watch all these chinese movies. Always feel uncomfortable watching 'em. That movie, watched it with my family in cinema, don't really understand the story so can you imagine me crying ? Haha, that's why I didn't cry or feel anything at all. I know, I'm just too blur. What duh ? You cried a lot ? haha, I'm sure I'll be there if I ever see you cry. C U WHEN I C U ? my quotes, I'm feeling so bad now. Everything I said, everyone just keeps on copying it. Looking at the picture, feel that you look different at school. Copyright, yeah, I should put the mark ''copyright'' next time in whatever I do or say. Now, I really should say it, See you when I see you.

Boon Hee said...

Actually Great Day is really a great and meaningful movie. This movie converts the message that we should appreciate our family members when they are still live. I think you are not really good in chinese so you don't understand what is the movie talking about. Maybe you are not agree with me words but this is my opinion for Great Day.

Butterfinger said...

Hi, Boon Hee, nice to see you again. Yea, it's kinda fun eating all different cakes. And yes, Danny, I agree with Wallace on the Great Day movie, it was great. What?! You didn't cry AT ALL, okay, you so do not understand the movie, watch it again. If you still don't understand, watch it over and over again. Okay, this will be the first and my last time using 'The End' as my title, which i thought it was quite suitable since this is the last post about my birthday, still i shouldn't use it? Kay, maybe i should take your recommendation. Haha, nice what...ur quotes, that's why everybody copies it or make another similar one like yours. Haha, Danny Copyright. Yea, I do look different in school, i think so too.

Butterfinger said...

Oh yea, and yea, I'm 100% affirmative the did not come here to celebrate my birthday, but they stayed in my house for 5 days, until the last day, i still have no idea why they come here for, totally not my birthday, they even forget about it. The oreo cheesecake? It's really really sweet, yummy, but a little TOO sweet. Have you ever been to Teppanyaki? In my opinion, the food taste horrible (except the fuji snow ice kacang) and bad hygiene. Haha, he nag so much? It's just painting...One more thing, you won't be there to see me cry, I NEVER let ppl see me CRY.

Danny Ngau said...

So uh, I was wrong about the movie ? Told you i'm always wrong in things. The movie really is great, huh ? How come I never realized it ? Too old for this kind of movie, haha. Naa, I don't like these kind of movies, I thought watch movies to make yourself feel great, but erm watch until you cry, quite unreal if you ask me. Well, you should use it but sounds kinda weird to me. Huh ? Really ? Everyone is making a copy ? Wow, I guess I really should do that copyright thing. Yeah, completely different if you ask me.

Butterfinger said...

haha, you grow old too fast, honestly, it is great. Hey, movies are like music, not all songs will make you happy, some show sadness, like every song, every movie has its own meaning, and these meanings will make you feel great in different ways.
...i guess i can't look the same in different places XD

Danny Ngau said...

Frankly, I feel I'm old now. Haha, I'm not joking, I'm serious. I'm old already la. Never have this sleeping problem before but now, sleep all the times. Tired all the times, even gasp for air sometimes at night, don't even know why. Hmm, movies are like musics ? Okay, I'll think like that next time. But the thing is that I don't know chinese words so much. So yeah, I guess I'm totally wrong about the movie, huh ? Hahahaha, okay, maybe I'll try to understand every movie next time. Yeah, I guess you do look different at different places. Yeah, I'll see you when I see you.