Friday, March 13, 2015

Texas Chicken

Texas Chicken vs KFC 
Definitely a T.C win for me.

They serve up bigger chicken than their rival
I know my finger is totally the wrong measuring tool, if only I had a ruler...

There was a point of time they were giving out coupons, or maybe it's still running I'm not sure, sorry. I remember one of the coupons were 4 chicken at rm11.90. Honestly, it's cheap. Eating at a shopping mall, one bowl of noodle would cost around rm11-12 or even more. So, substituting carb for protein, I'll do that anytime(but I love rice and noodles T.T). Anyways, my family were crazy about it at that time, till I see us eating at T.C at least once a week! We don't usually eat fast food, so once a week is quite a big deal. 

Well, now all the hype is over, we still go there once in a while, realizing that the chicken size is slowly diminishing.

As a T.C lover, I hope the management would do something about this and DONT CUT COST when you're doing so well, maintain the reason why we love Texas Chicken...if you haven't tried T.C, try it before the chicken becomes the size of a marble!

No comments :