Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Taste Of Curry

Dang, I hate watching movies with shallow, no content endings! Aurghhhh, it's like I just wasted my time watching The Taste of Curry. At least give me some conclusion of other characters. Don't just give me the brother and sister eating together as the ending....SO. DISAPPOINTED. Tell me who did Yumi ended up with, the shy guy who's the only customer she has? Well, honestly, they don't match! Even the half siblings(Yumi and Gyeongpo) look better together! xP but of course, the sister sees the guy in a new light now, a light that says HE's HER FREAKING BROTHER! So really to conclude, I love the actors and actresses, the sound effects, the music but the story plot is unbelievably terrible. Everything started quite well, the only problem: the scriptwriters didn't know how to continue. Aish, horrendous!

No comments :