Sunday, November 20, 2011

*Bang!* => KILL ME

          Taekwondo this/next week is all over. My training sessions and me following my parents to Philippines period is gonna clash. Everything in the same week, no choice but to sacrifice one, that is obviously taekwondo, sigh, kill me. Every year, sir will have these few sessions, kinda like POWER BOOST sessions when our last grading is near, so we'll be able to get good results. This year, I'm in trouble, for missing almost all these sessions, i hope sir will still let me take my grading, even though i'm gonna miss, hopefully i will do my best in front of him, every move right, and he'll let me pass to perform in front of Grand Master on December 4th, oh Lord, I pray I'll be discipline enough to practice everyday in the Philippines, be ready for that day. Talking about sir, Sir Bala is getting married, haha, at last, Congratulations to him...wonder when is sir Sara gonna get married too...has he found the right one, anyway?, ^^.
         
          This post looks kinda short, haha, add more stuff. Emm...ok, Report Card day on Friday. My parents already know my results, ranking, average bla bla through a website, a government website for parents to check their son's and daughter's results, ha, did they create this website cause they were afraid the students would hide their results from their parents? Who knows...well then, me and my ma still went that day, pity my class teacher and other teachers waiting for us to turn up, if we didn't, then it'll count as we wasting their time, and i do not like wasting people's time, even if i don't see eye to eye with that person, i will still not do that(maybe i should rethink about it...). Got there, got lost for a while, and finally saw my teacher. How 'lucky' I am to have my result paper right beside Justin's, my classmate who got 1st(every time..). My teacher told my mom to take mine, but my busybody mom went to compare my marks with Justin's instead, then she gave me a few 'huh?!'s, indicating 'why you so 差 one?!' and 'fuh, wau, girl', meaning 'your marks and his are so far apart, sigh'. The worst part was when she was counting how many A's he got, slowly counting 1, 2, 3...10As...my 7As broke itself into pieces...what to say during this time?Nothing, just..smile, A Big Wide Smile, and change the subject, hehe. I asked my teacher are we gonna change classes tomorrow, how happy I was when she said there'll be no streaming next year, whoever is a Creativo, forever will be one, haha, ok, she didn't say that, that's just what she said translated into my own words, haha. Anyways, YAY!!! We'll still be together next year! Woo-Hoo!!! I went home happily, but stopped by Danny's house to finally pass exam papers to him, haha, i kept it for so long.

          One more thing to tell ya, I'm gone for a week startin...tomorrow, and so, I'm not gonna blog again, sorry, but I'll post pictures(if i took any) when I come back from the Philippines, smell ya later~!  

No comments :