Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Back~!!!!! XDD

          Wau, wau, wau! Finally! My exam's over, I can take a sit back and relax, have time to think of stuff I WANNA do, not I NEED to do, haha. I'm so happy, words cannot express my feelings, that last day of exam, that moment my last exam paper was out of my hands, I was on top of the world! I am telling you, I still feel crazy crazy happy my holiday is occuring right now, while I'm writing this post, can you believe it, right now, is happening! My mom thinks I'm crazy(oh yea, I am), she says people rejoice, feel undeniably cheerful on cloud nine, is when they got their results back and they got great marks...oh come on, mom, thanks for spoiling the mood, but it takes more than that kill this mood, muahahaha, mama!(if you're reading this, XD)
            Well, why not give some details on what happen before, during and after my exam, huh? Wanna know about that, ya ya? Okay...if not, I'm still gonna write it anyways, that's why I'm blogging, cause I really wanna tell ya, haha, no choice for you. Now, let's start right...from the beginning where I left all of you behind and decided to start studying, but the truth is, I did not study a lot...wah, I'm not studying, but still never blog ah, so lame one, yea, I became a big LAZY BUM, and it's like an incurable disease, it changed me, a lot, but I only got to know I changed, after my exam, thanks Danny for telling me that I was different than usual, you telling me now better than in the future somebody else or a stranger tell me about my horrible doings. Now I'm still recovering from my 'disease', but this is not right from the start of not blogging, after I left, I became sick, now this is a real 'disease', haha, okay maybe not disease, but an illness.
          I was a sick puss, a very sick one, I didn't had the normal cough, or the normal flu, I had everything, some sickness that I have every year, and this year i still remember, it came after me on Tuesday, 20 September 2011, yes, that day, I felt something, oh yeah i felt it, the All-in-One was here, that was what I called it, but Cheryl corrected me, the real term for this bizarre illness is THROAT INFECTION, wau, I still can't believe I have THROAT INFECTION EVERY YEAR, am I gonna have some sort of cancer soon?! (*slap* *slap* Stop speaking jibberish nonsense, Butterfinger, you're not gonna have cancer la) Well, it started from a small cough, then I was a Coughing Mad House, you know dry cough and wet cough, I had dry cough, man! SO...IRRITATING, cough until I cry(really!), even at bookstores, people start looking at me with their weird are-you-an-alien or shut-your-cough hole-will-you look, one word, humiliating. After I thought my cough has ended, another misfortune hit me, flu, first it was green mucus, then add-on runny nose, what a disaster! The worst part was, I had sore throat too, I Can't Speak! My voice sounded so crooked, i don't even feel like answering people when they ask me questions. Wish I could ignore, but UNfortunately I did not. Having an untalkable voice sucks big time. What else? Sickness made me played truant too. Ok, not the sickness, it's me, i decided to take a day off, let my body rest and recover a.s.a.p, definitely don't want this dumb sickness to interfere with my studies. All I can say now was thank goodness I didn't went that day, I had really high fever, I cooled myself with wet towel the whole time, my mom helped me when I went to sleep over and over again(thanks mom), but at the end it was too high, I had to take panadol. To me, Panadol is bad, i forgotten how many years it stays in our stomach, but it takes a long period just to digest 1 pill. Therefore, I hate it.
          On Thursday, I went back to school, and before I step out of the house, I kinda felt Mr.Wet Cough is coming to get me, but...it didn't, phew! I wasn't fully well yet, and my voice is still not mine, at least I managed to get through the day. Taekwondo was a little frightening, thought that fever will come knocking on my door again, I almost 'open the door', if not for Mr. Panadol(the real bad guy here) saved me. What can i do, when my mom always say panadol is no big deal, my grandparents took a lot of these, and they're still alive, sigh, okay, mom, good point then...Friday, hehe, once again i ponteng. The reason I went back yesterday was because I don't wanna miss my taekwondo lesson, and since friday my add maths tuition is off, I don't need to go to school! Haha, according to my teory. That one whole day, most of the day I was all alone. Morning, Bro go to school, mom went to work; Afternoon, Bro go to tuition, mom at the other house doing cleaning, I suppose to go with her, but ma requested me to rest, thank you so much, mom, I was bored at home. And you know what? I broke a cup. Yeap, I slipped my hand, and it 'ping-bling!', hit the tile, now the tile is dented, see what happens when you're too bored, haha, no la, this is what happens when you leave Butterfinger all alone in the house, she'll do all sorts of clumsy stuff. Well, called mom, told her about it, and luckily, I wasn't 'killed', she just told me to sweep and mop the floor, wau, what luck! XD. Only when night came, they pun come back, after that, they wanted to go out again, to night market, leaving me alone again? NO WAY! I quickly said, "NO!!! Take me with you, please...I don't wanna be at home anymore, please just bring me with you." Mom said no at first, but after enough persuasion, she finally gave in. Haiyo, take so long to say "Yes, I can go", come on, as if the minute(or second) I walk out of the door, all the bacteria/microorganisms/viruses will come attacking me or something, I'm practically fine...almost.
          The weekends was quite fun, saturday mom and dad was out, but i have my bro with me, and I had my appetite back, I finished eating my chocolate spread
...and a lot of stuff. Sunday was the day I'm set free, finally officially I CAN GET OUT OFF JAIL!!!(pass go and get $200, haha, monopoly)
          One more thing before I end, I wanna give a Big THANK YOU!!!!!!!! to Danny, Cheryl, Boon Hee, and everybody else for giving me 'the take care of yourself', 'get well soon', 'rest more' assurance, I really do appreciate it, and yes I got better! Danny was so happy I was healthy again. Ah yes, there was one special homework note Cheryl gave me, and behind that note, there were words
, it says " xxx!, Get Well Soon! Really lonely in school today! =( Study Hard Ya! "I wonder eii, my favorite colors are green and purple, haha! Thanks Cheryl. (and still so sorry for leaving you alone that day.)  
                   

2 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

Haha yeah, exam's over. Time for you to watch Supernatural! Wah, your mom thought you were crazy, okay. Yeah, your ma was right actually, you'll be on cloud nine when you get great results. Naa, I was just saying the truth that time. Hopefully no one told you that. Cancer, you've got to be joking. You coughed until you cried? Oh my, at least there's no blood coming out from your throat. Oh, now I recalled it. I told you that I was not gonna text you anymore because you needed to rest, yeah, yeah, I got it. I can still remember it, I was just so glad that time when I received your message, you were okay again, I was very happy that time, didn't even know why. Cheryl's so caring, haha. Proceed to the next post.

Butterfinger said...

Haha, yea, thanks goodness there was no blood at all, or else...(maybe i really do have cancer, oh no..(jk jk, people))
Your very-happy-I'm-okay message makes me happy when i recall back my memories.
Ha, I still have that note, kept it in my drawer, don't tell her, haha!