Tuesday, May 10, 2011

NERD?!

          Today, we had oral again. I remember two of my friends talk regarding about nerds, which i feel a little bit offended, haha~! Well, the 1st one talked all about nerds, how they are like, how they wear, where they'll hang out, to me, he's like talking about himself! How weird, a nerd talking about nerds, XD...but one good thing he said was, they'll get good grades, but unfortunately, i have to disagree, cause i know some 'nerds', they don't really study, but they wear their pants up above their waist, so...sorry, friend, conclusion : what you say is FALSE, not all nerds are smart, ^-^.Usually people call my friends nerds, yea, i agree that they look like nerds, but when you get to know them more, and don't just see their appearance, they are actually just like any normal human being, they eat, drink, joke, play outdoor games, listen to music, not only study but take breaks too! They are very humble and very considerate, sometimes even waste time listening to your personal problems, see how caring they are...better than friends that tries to make fun of you every single time you made a mistake, so cruel....
          Ok, moving on to the next one, she talked about my class characteristics, well, first of all, she also pointed out the nerds in my class....Oh, come on....not again....then the ambitious type, the funny and quirky type(which i personally they are not that funny~), the Korea-craze type, the Japan-wish -to-be-Japanese type, the 'children teacher gang' (cause all of their moms are teachers), then me...i know people call me a nerd, cause in school I dress just like a nerd, i don let my hair down, i go to library all the time (oh, come on....i'm a librarian), i finish (almost) every homework teacher give us, i kinda look like a smart student(but in truth my brain only contains an empty shell...). She called me a nerd + funny...oh ha ha...i guess i take that as a compliment.....but really, i'm not that funny~ ^^
          What else? oh yea...today a lot of my classmates didn't come to school, how sad....even my friend that sits beside me, *cries*....they all stay home and study for tomorrow's exam, sigh~ I wish i did the same, I think they are still studying now...why am i blogging....sigh! I'm a failure, but I just can't stay there and keep on studying, that's just not my nature...so hope i'll do my best tomorrow, and get a good mark for all of my papers! Yeah! Pray for Butterfinger! XD

4 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

You, a nerd plus funny ? Haha, you're not a nerd.

Butterfinger said...

well, that's what crystal said. but i actually consider myself one of them already since form 2, being with them is great, i feel really happy ^-^ haha, awkward~

Danny Ngau said...

It's not awkward, It's awesome, haha.

Butterfinger said...

whoo~~~~~!!!! NERDS RULE!!!!! haha