Monday, November 14, 2011

26th Oct 2011*slash*Deepavali*slash*My Bro's Birthday

          October 26th is my bro's birthday, his birth date is always near Deepavali, or some call it Diwali, the Festival of Lights. This year was kinda special, Deepavali fall right on his birthday, haha, he was so happy he has a day of relaxation, oh ya, cause his exam also always occur during this time, one thing's for sure, he didn't study that day, and the whole day was fun, fun for him while I studied a little, i had one week holiday for Deepavali, haha, I'm even more relax than him, thanks to my school, the school of extended holidays, Malaysia is considered a country with a whole lot of holidays already, my school extends these holidays, haha, i love it!
          Earlier that day, Danny sms my bro wishing him Happy Birthday, my bro was glad to receive that, it's his 1st Birthday Wish by sms, thanks Danny for it. My bro woke up quite early for a holiday, about 8am, he was waiting for his friend to come visit him, this is also the first time his friend came to his house on his birthday, how happy dappy he was, everything was a first time for him. This friend of his, he considered his best friend, Poy, is the one whose coming. My bro talks about his mates a lot, but most of them use him, call him 'fatty' in chinese, though he was big and tall, he gets bullied by the small ones frequently, my bro is a softy, but when people agitates him, he becomes aggressive a little, and he is always the ones that get the scolding, beatings, and the punishments from teachers, i really pity him. This gave me the impression that everyone around him was like that, including his best friend, just using my bro to gain something, and my bro, haha, falls for all this traps. On his birthday, i got a good look of Poy, so when i know he does something really serious to my bro, I can find him easily and beat the crap out of him...maybe not that offensive. Poy was shorter than my bro, almost the same height as me, he looked just like an overgrown hamster with specs, i was telling my bro and my ma about it the whole time. His teeth was just like a hamster, small, not very fat body size, all this made him looked as if he's a real hamster! Well, this hamster is a real pokemon buff, but somehow there was a level he couldn't 'up', couldn't pass the level and get to the next one, ans so that's why he came and find my bro for help, even though he came not because of my bro's birthday, to me if someone makes my bro happy, that's all that matters. My bro told him that Deepavali is also his birthday, and Poy told him he'll get him a birthday gift, at first i thought the whole time, he will never bring a gift, but to my surprise, he did, a used pokemon movie(obviously) and something else i forgot, well, it doesn't look brand new, but it's the thought that counts, right? Yea...i'm so 'happy' he got my bro a gift. 
          My mom wanted to treat Poy for lunch, so he came along with us, and extended his time WITH US, till 3 or 4pm! We went to Jusco, decided to go Kenny Rogers cause mom has her voucher stuff, both my bro and Poy were eating 'furiously', all because bro saw his friend eating so fast, he too join in the fast pack, at the end, if this were a challenge, my bro won, haha. I ate slowly like i always do, surprisingly the roasted chicken is still yummy just like in the past, everything else taste okay. After finishing our lunch, we went to popular, not together though, they went first as they finished faster, i went by myself, and checked out the reference books corner, chemistry zone, i finally understand what in the world does 'white precipitate' mean, ha, i know, easy question, but i've been figuring this term for a long time, sigh, my brain just can't get it, processor too slow, haha.
          Then, we had to rush back to my place, cause the alarm suddenly rang my ma's phone, and so to avoid any regrets, we went back. Thankfully, no burgles, must be lightning or static, haha, static, reminds me of supernatural, when the phone got static on the other line, most probably you're dealing with hell, supernatural stuff. Anyway, my bro and his friend start playing NERF when they came back, when they wore the vests, haha, it was funny, it was too small to fit their bodies, at the end they took it out, and just shoot each other, oo...the pain when the plastic bullet hits your chest without any protection, painful. Oh yea, and it was wednesday, i suppose to have chem and bm tuition, but something magical happen, my chem tutor sms my ma and said she was sick, got to rest, so....NO TUITION!!! Yeahoo!!!..this would be a blast, if only my bm tuition was canceled too, haha. Later, my bro took his friend up and watched a pokemon movie, one more thing he on the air-cond, since it's his birthday...whatever la. So, no tuition for me...i saw mom cutting grass, well, my natural instincts, GO HELP HER, sigh, i hate it sometimes. Well, i had fun cutting it with her, i haven't done it for a long time, the grass was really long, and we had a mom-daughter talk, a calm one, that, i like, wish we could have more of these moments. Then after, bro and Poy played pokemon again, while they were playing, i told them they could play all they want, just play my music player too. During the song shuffle, it shuffled to my malay song, how cute, my bro's friend asked him, "You actually listen to malay song one ar?" I just laughed, covered my mouth, choked a little, and my bro told him, "Yes, I do, 1Malaysia..." haha, that was funny, bro.
          At 3 or 4(can't remember), my bro walked Poy to the guard house and wait for his mom to pick him up. Poy gone, well, prepare dinner time, eat fast, go tuition, come back from tuition, do chorus, change to pjs, watch some tv, and zzz...That was me, my bro, my ma and Poy's day, XD.

No comments :