Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Weird/Funny Night

9/10/11, Sunday - Extra Class : 8.30pm-11.30pm
-Had Total Weird & Fun-ness 100%-
          I think it all started when Cheng's phone made a sound(indication for a message) while my tuition teacher was teaching physics. Suddenly, my teacher stopped abruptly, and had that confused look, my funny teacher, she asked, "Did my ipad just rang? Wonder what reminder do I still have? Hmm." And she continued teaching, but Cheng and I were snickering the whole way through, I can see teacher kept looking at us, after finished teaching, she taught what has got into us, and called us funny people, haha! After that, she went and checked her ipad, I remembered she said, "How funny, no reminder, nothing, but made a noise, PMR is almost over, what other stuff there is?" Oh no, now great, we burst out laughing, so loud!(HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SO embarrassing...) At the same time, teacher realized something, and asked, "Was that S.Cheng's phone that rang just now?" Before Cheng could say anything, I quickly and affirmingly said, "YES!" and Cheng beat me(OW! =D). Now everyone was laughing, haha, yay...!
          Another funny thing happen was my dad, he called me up during tuition to say he's right in front of my tuition teacher's house already, but I asked him to give me 2 more minutes, which ended up being more than 5 minutes. After I done everything, Cheng and I quickly went out, but there was no car, I mean, not a sign of my dad, just the dark night, the moon and us. I called my dad. You know what he said, "I'm here already, in front of your teacher's house, opposite your school." Wait, wait, wait, did he just say OPPOSITE my school? Oh my gosh, hahaha, and we were laughing hysterically again, while my dad was still on the phone. Well, you see, I have a few tuition place, I tuition phys and chem at Tmn. Megar, have BM at Super and add.maths near my school. That day was physics, Tmn.Megar, which is like the other side of the world from my school! He went to the wrong destination! Man oh man, what a night! No choice, we went back to our teacher, she was expecting someone else, but then...it was us again, haha. She asked how come we're back again? We wanted to laugh it out, then she asked again, so Cheng told her about my dad, and she laughed too, haha.
          Now here comes the weird part, after helping teacher lock the doors, I went inside and sit, felt something itchy on my leg, I thought it was some dirt or fabric, but when I'm brushing it off, it felt as if it's climbing up my leg again, what is that I wondered, and took a look on the floor, the only thing I can see was, a cockroach. Erm, man? That cockroach was the thing I was battling with on my leg?! Cheesecake!!! How dirty! Immediately I told my teacher, she quickly rolled her wheelchair to a room and took out the insect killer spray, came back and sprayed it a lot of times, till she can quite confirmed that the cockroach is dead. After that, she told us she was not afraid of cockroaches, she has deal with them when she was doing her studies million times, eh-hem, DISSECTED them million times, that's how she deal with it. Here we go again, another weird thing, "THE COCKROACH WAS GONE!" when she left that place and went to put back the bug sprayer. Now, everybody looked frightened and concerned, and then haha, I know I'm a little crazy, freaking the girls out when they're already scared, I said, "它还活着。。。". Even worse, everybody was totally freaked out by now, some stand up, some cuddled up with themselves, and some were hallucinating already, so scared that the cockroach would fly to them, or crawl up on them, like my case, URGHH~ (sorry guys, I made the scene even worse, and also, sorry, i brought the cockroach in, didn't mean to do that) After doing some work, I decided to go and wash my legs in the toilet, but YOU CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M GONNA TYPE NEXT, there was another cockroach in the toilet! Are you kidding me?! This time, I shouted, "老师!" It's as if she can read my mind, she got ready the spray and went to the toilet and spray that cock till it has no life in it. One of the girls was shocked and asked, "huh? you mean just now that cockroach you sprayed can crawl all the way to the toilet?!" My teacher reassured the girl that one was another cockroach, a bigger one. Last, she asked me, "Can you tolerate till you go back home?" I quietly nod my head.
          That was my funny weird Sunday night. 

1 comment :

Danny Ngau said...

Haha, your physics teacher was kinda funny. You and Cheng(as in Sook Cheng, I guess) were snickering, hahahaha, okay. Gosh, just the front part of this post already made me laugh, now here, gosh, FUNNY. Your dad actually went to the opposite of our school, hmm, impressive. Cockroaches, nothing scary also, Lizards are scarier. Insect killer spray, maybe the cockroach was immuned to those kind of things. Use insect repellents might help or simply just step on it(if you're that cruel). So many cockroaches in your physics' tuition place, even toilet there also got. Uh, a bigger one, that is great... Okay, this post is amusing. See you on your next post.