Friday, November 18, 2011

...and My Holiday Begins

          Just after Friday, i started doing all the things that I wanted to do so...badly during my exam days, I made a note to myself whenever I felt bored and lazy in the middle of studying, one of those things I was really eager to start was watching Supernatural again, oh yeah, this is definitely what I call holiday, spending almost the whole of my day watching it. I start from Season 3 episode 1 till the Christmas episode on..Sunday. The Christmas Special, a part Danny showed me before I knew anything about this tv series. I remembered watching this Christmas part, which is the first time I watch Supernatural, a short clip Danny shared from YouTube, he told me it's one of those touching moments, but who knows maybe this emotional moments have some ghost or demons coming out?..well, i basically kinda stick myself so tightly to the chair like superglue, I think i was able to freak out anytime, like when it's almost about to end, I was so scared something or someone will appear at the windows, I was blinking like a blinking maniac, I made it a scary moment than a touching one. Plus, after that part finished, I was so relief i'm done with it but at the same time, I have no idea what was going on. I always thought Supernatural was scary, now, I think it does has it's scary factor, you know, fighting demons and stuff, but it's more about brotherhood, family, bonds, all that lovey lovey stuff, so that's way, it has these kind of moments, that will sometimes make your heart skip a beat and you'll feel like sobbing(like my mom...). Extra information, that episode also made me understand how does Danny came out with the word 'fudge' to replace the 'f' word. Haha, I love the part when Dean used a few 'fudges' in one sentence, and the old grandma pagan god said he was improving, something like that, funny. That reminds me, Supernatural is not only loving, it's also hilarious! Seriously!               
          While watching Supernatural, I also did something on the side, yea, cool right, I'm a multi-tasker, XD. I was reading a book so boring that it took me 4 days(can be faster if not for Supernatural, LOVE it) to finish reading that Boring book, called...(I can't even remember what it's called already) something about Isla and Luke. Ok, this is actually a sequel to the 1st book, but because I bought it in a garage sale for..5 bucks? They don't have the 1st one, anyways, what the cheesecake, just buy it for fun la. WRONG MOVE, shouldn't have done that! Regret, regret, regret, nevertheless, 5 buckeroos is still $$$, I forced myself, me eyes actually, to keep on reading till the end, and I did, yay me!(urghh) So...the story, okay, the main thing is about this girl called Isla going out with this guy called Luke(sigh, *fall asleep*). During their college years, Luke's dad took them together to go vacation with him and his 2nd wife, which of course, Luke hates. But then, Luke's relationship with his new mom becomes apple peachy after their vacation, great...Let's fast forward to New Year, yea, it's the night just before new year, Isla and Luke went to their local, kinda grand bar place, Luke got drunk, super drunk, and talked rubbish in a drunken way the whole night, till the time when everyone was out of the place. And when just when Isla was ready to drag him back home, he wanted to have nachos or salsa, let's just say he wanted food, so, Isla had to carry him by the shoulder to that place. While he was eating, Isla took a photo of him eating like a man starving for a year and this is his first meal, she took this photo for her competition, some photography competition she came across in the newspapers. At the end, she gotten 1st prize for that photo she took, and it was placed right in the middle of the college hall. Luke was really upset to see this and so he broke up with her, cause he thinks she was trying take advantage on him, make him a fool...I think, dah lupa. Isla no matter what still love him very much, and he still do, even though he wanted to break up. Everyday, Isla miss him even more, and one day, she can't take it anymore! Yes, she can't! She gone nuts and did suicidal action! Ya, I just bluffed you! Haha. She didn't do that, what she did was took down that photo and paste the poem she wrote for Luke on Valentine's day. Luke was touched and at the same time, thinking if Isla is trying to show the whole world their privacy, he still thinks Isla is playing tricks on him, what?! Come on....she truly loves you, and so that guy called up the girl, and don know what happen la, they chit chit chat chat, and the end they become couple again, aww...happy ending...one piece of advice, NEVER EVER buy a book that is a full love story, and no action! Believe me, it's boring, and after that, you can't just waste money putting it a side, you have to read it, ishh ishh(words my English teacher uses when she's...well, I think she use it every time, ha).         
          If you're ever finding a love and action series, try The Kane Chronicles or Percy Jackson, haha, both by the same author, Rick Riordan, his books are the best! If you want a balance of unreal stuff and romance, try Sweep, or they also call it Wicca, you know about Wiccan magic? Yeap, this series is all about it. Talking about Sweep, I just remembered I went to midvalley and finish reading Dark Magick, it's book 4, the same day I finish reading Isla and Luke book! Haha, killing two books in one day? Ha, new proverb. Reminds me of the walk just to get to Borders, Borders is located at The Gardens, and I'm at Midvalley, though it's connected to each other, walking there was a pain in the buttocks, no, at the legs, it was tiring, my legs were almost bendable by the time I reach there. My poor legs...
           And that's my first session of HOLIDAY!!! XD

No comments :