Saturday, June 25, 2011

24th Of June

Hi, everyone! See the title above, yea, read it out loud, haha, you wanna know what date is that? Well...it's my Birthday! Yay, I'm so happy that now I'm officially 16, though in the same body and the same height as always, never grow, =D. I always love my special day, one of the main reasons is of my birthday date, I know everyone knows, 6 * 4 = 24, right? And if you have extra knowledge of chinese, you'll know that the spelling for 4 and IS (in chinese) is almost the same. So, if you change the 4 (from 6*4=24) to IS, it'll be 6 是 24,  the word between 6 and 24, that's IS in chinese. Haha, I know it doesn't sound fascinating, but I do remember, I always ask my friends to guess, when is my birthday with this 6*4 = 24. In short, I'm happy that I was born on 24th of June, if I can choose when I should be born, I'll definitely choose back this date, that's how much I love it! XD
          To start, I'm listening to Parachute songs while writing this, I don't know, but I think I just fall for another band, oh man....haha. Okay, emm...on 24th of June, early that morning, my friend called, woke me up from sleep, who in the world calls ppl at 12 something in the morning? Picked up the phone, the other line somebody shouted, " HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!! ", haha, Cheryl, well, I gotta say that gave me a shock! But I love every second of that shockness, that gave me a smile, and I went back to sleep soundly with that smile on my face. then, woke up at 6am, man, my eyes were still so...blurry, wish I can step in bed again, but I did what I always do, sleepwalk, yeap, haha, sleepwalk to the toilet, washed my face, see myself in the mirror, yes, I'm Refreshed! I jumped up and down for a while, get ready for school, oh yea...it's a school day, more worst off, it's Report Card Day! What?!! On the same day as my birthday?!! Sigh~ I guess I just have to accept my fate, I know I didn't do well this Mid-Term, hopefully my mom won't kill me...went to school with my friend, as usual, but this time when we reached school, it was practically, well, empty. Thank goodness, at least, 6 students from my class including me, came early. My friend, H.S gave me a present, when I sat down, after that, slowly, my other friends came flocking saying Happy Birthday, that's nice of them to say that. Next, Nessa and Pau came, sang me the birthday song, first reaction, stop! stop! pls don't do that!!! Tried to stop them, but failed, they just sing and sing till the very last note, then I think to myself, aww...that's nice too...okay, thanks guys. After that, Penny came, she didn't know it was my birthday, I didn't said a word, but Pau so busybody, she whispered to her, i thought she was whispering some secret, but it was about my birthday, oh no, here we go again, now three of them sing, embarrassing!!! At last, teacher came, said a few words, we should clean up the class before our parents come, bla bla bla...in my mind, I'm thinking, " great, no more singing ". But even teacher's talking in front, suddenly, two girls, I don't really know them, sang to me, i know only one person will be able to tell the whole world it's my birthday, Pau! I turn to her, she was trying not to laugh, easily I knew it was her! Then, I beat her with a paper I was holding, not that hard, just a few light beats, the funny thing is, the girl that sang to me, asked if i can lend that piece of paper to her, I did, and she started beating her too! Haha! Made me laugh! But in heart, I really do appreciate what Pau did, thanks Pau! During the walk to class, suddenly I see Pau, Nessa, Aki, in front of every door of their own class, I wonder what are they doing, then I remembered, No!!!! The birthday song again!!! I quickly raised up my hand, since their class is before my class, so I ran as fast as i could back to my class, phew! I'm saved, well, that's what i thought, but no, now they've invaded my class! Oh man, now the song has infiltrated my area, when is this gonna stop....???!!! Throughout the day, before the parents came, my friends just keep on walking back and forth along my class, my class is squashed between two classes, sigh, and so everytime they pass by my class, people start singing. But after all that is finally done, I'm happy my friends remembered my birthday, can't believe it, just enjoyed every moment of that singing, I'll remember that!
          About 10.30, mom called, said she's in front of the school gate already, wau, that's early, and I ran down to take her up all the way to my class, by the way , my class is on the highest floor, so you can imagine me as a mouse scrambling up and down the staircase, tiring~ .....I can see this post is gonna be long, I'll resume tomorrow, Butterfinger out (for now), don't forget to tune in, kay...^-^

5 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

Hi, yeah saw it, read it, your birthday, haha, great. I'm actually younger than you for 1 month... Same height, huh ? Well, well, I don't really have any idea what u're talking about. Let me just read it again. Change 4 to IS ? Oh, got it. So you're saying that the spelling for 4 in chinese is IS in chinese, okay. Yeah, I got what you mean. Fascinating, yeah I would say that. Wow, ain't that cool ? Friend called you in 12am, cool. Your mid-term exam results and mine is almost the same. So course your mom won't kill you. Wah, friends sang birthday song, huh, GREAT. Thought you hate it, but you enjoyed it, haha, I know you would. What a nice post about your own birthday, your birthday this year was really amazing, seriously. Wish I can do that but hahaha, that won't happen, haha, not in my lifetime. Great post, will visit your blog again next time.

Butterfinger said...

Hey, yeah, sorry to ask but is your birthday on July 26? Oh yea, it is, haha, just went to facebook and checked it, almost forgotten. Yeap, same height since...for a long time. Sorry, i made it so complicated to understand, and you really think is fascinating? So, you mean, we did well this Mid-Term, you sure about that? My birthday, yea, I won't deny it's amazing, my friend called me at 12am, uh-huh, that's cool. And I actually did hate the singing at first, but I'm happy they did that at the end. Haha, you don't need to do that, I love everything that you've done for me, I value it, thank you. Thanks for always being my blog friend.

Danny Ngau said...

July 26, right. Naa, it's okay, don't worry. Yeah, kinda fascinating. It's just that I don't understand what you mean when you said IS in chinese. No, I didn't mean that my Mid-term was good, just uh, I'm not feeling sorry for myself, just the Physics and Chemistry. Haha, can you imagine me crying when I saw the Physics paper, haha, embarassing. Have I done anything for you, mate ? Well, I'll always be your friend not just blog friend, of course. Danny M is out, c u

Butterfinger said...

I'll never forget July 26 ever again.
Me too, phy and chem, but chemistry was quite depressing, i almost go in rage when i saw my paper, feel like tearing it apart, but thank goodness i didn't. Hmm...i can imagine you sad, but crying i can't, i haven't seen you cry before, plus my imagination is not that good. Haha, yea, it is embarrassing to cry in public, but at least only your bro saw you crying. You have done a lot, you made me happy a bunch, maybe you don't realize you've done it, but i know. And knowing that you'll always be my friend, made me happy, i guess that can be counted as something you've done for me.

Danny Ngau said...

Come on, told you it's nothing. You actually feel like tearing it ? Well, if you do that, i'm sure even teachers will be looking at you, haha. Yeah, not crying like kids, just some tears coming out. Just like when something got into your eyes, then your tears coming out from your eyes, just like that. Huh ? You sure I really did make you feel happy ? Haha, I really have no idea what can I possibly do to make you feel happy. oh yeah, don't worry, Danny M will always be your friend, yeah, at least I know one thing that I've done for you. C U when I C U