Friday, June 17, 2011

Check This Out!



Nice song by Boyce Avenue, their single.
Don't know them?
- Consist of 3 brothers :  Alejandro, Daniel and Fabian Manzano
- Genre : Alternative Rock
- Puerto Rican-American





My new favourite artist! Parachute, how I get to know them?
one fine day, nothing to do, go search Google : music, click on the first link : we7, go to 'All Artist' section, saw PARACHUTE...similar to The Script? Hmm...interesting, okay, go check 'em out, click on 'She (for Liz)', woa! interesting indeed!!!!!....now I like the band, haha! so fast I like them already!


MORE....

(good good)



(nice too ^-^)


....this post is short, but it's all about my music, what I promise to blog about, so if you have time, check them ALL OUT, yea! They're great, honestly XD!

5 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

I have no idea who's Boyce Avenue. oh, band, huh. Whoa, parachute, yeah I know them. They sang the song, she is love. That song is great too. That was how you know The Script ? Now, I have 10 minutes only so erm I'll check 'em out when I'm free. Although this post is short but yeah, it's cool.

Butterfinger said...

no la, they were similar to The Script, so i went to check them out, i only known parachute yesterday...

Danny Ngau said...

Oh, I know The Script when they came to Malaysia. Watched them in MTV, long time already lo that time. Then, I straight like the band until now. They become my favourite band, haha. Oh, okay.

Butterfinger said...

Cool, I know The Script by a song I heard on the radio, and that song was The Man Who Can't Be Moved, still loving them! Hope they'll come to Malaysia again, and hope i can go, haha!

Danny Ngau said...

Yeah, I know, you told me that last time. Hahahaha, I hope I can go too if they really come.