Sunday, June 12, 2011

Conlusion of Mid-Term School Holiday 2011

Hmm...this year's holiday wasn't as bad as I predict it would be, I say it's not bad. Why? Well...

  1. My mom decided NOT to balik kampung (YESH!!!!)
  2. I spend most of my holiday with BOOKS (Oh Yeah!)
  3. I eat GOOD FOOD, even if it's italian, chinese chicken rice or green thai curry, I ENJOYED, that means IT'S GOOD!!!
  4. I DIDN'T touch one bit of my PS3 or DS....okay, that's not really good news, at least I get to spend most of my time OFFLINE. XD
  5. Going round KL again & again & again....yea, that's boring, haha!
  6. Managed to finish all my SCHOOLWORK at the last minute, thank goodness IT'S DONE!
  7. DiDn't go to any OUTING with any of my FRIENDS.....TT-TT...sad news...
  8. Had A LOT Of Add Maths Tuition, my Brain's EXPLODING!
  9. Watched 3 movies in one period of holiday, I Rock!
  10. Em...more good news? Oh, my friend keeps me company the whole time through my WHOLE ENTIRE HOLIDAY, thanks a BUNCH, friend. ^-^
....here's some random photos i took during the holiday, enjoy~

Kl at night, near Midvalley

Buildings at night...
The irony of the advertisements and the man... 
 KLCC Park
 Those ppl walking look like ants.... 
 The world-renowned Twin Towers
 Big and Tall....
Jenga Ultimate!!!



Scrabble : Dad and Oreo
Ahh...the Fried Assam Laksa I've been longing to tell you guys about, I've finally taken the photo of it. 
 Eating it is better than just looking at it, it's yummy~~~
 Apple Bruschetta, is that how they call it? Anyways, look nice but not yummy...
 Cheese Bruschetta, yummy-er than the apple one
 "For Display Only"
 But my bro really wanna ride you....haha
Hello Little Indian boy...
 Aren't they very cute...maybe not very
 A maze garden inside KLCC
 Haha, my books again
 A women sitting at the corner of the books of BookXcess, where i usually go shopping...
 Water droplets on a leaf from my house
 Big Balls, Small Balls at The Gardens 
Last but not least, Smile

That's all for my holidays, school's starting the day after tomorrow, hope my results will turn out 'beautifully', I have good news that i have to tell my friend, about his add maths score, he'll be happy, i bet, haha, well, let's wait and see what will his reaction be. Ahh, school's back, I feel kinda happy to go back to school, crazy me, but honestly, i do. Okay, i better rush off now, gotta prepare my friend's birthday present before it gets more later, her birthday was on June 10th, i should hurry, tata, everyone, see you next week, Butterfinger out.



4 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

Most of your holiday, you were with books, hmm, cool. Whoa, everything is good. DS ? Nintendo ? You have it too ? WAU, again, cool. One sad news only.. You rock, haha, I always say that. Whoa, your friend kept you company for the whole entire holiday, that is cool too. Well, almost every post, you put photos on 'em, great. Cute ? you should have watched Supernatural season 6. I can see it now, Narnia books... Is that in the last paragraph me? I can actually bet that it's me. I'm happy, thanks. See you next week, then.

Butterfinger said...

DS is boring...and the graphics cannot even compare with ps3, in DS you'll see all the characters so small, mini size, weird~...hey hey hey, not only me, WE ALL ROCK! That is what I always say, haha! Eh-hem..that friend is you..yea,cool...I love putting photos that i took, i guess you can say is one of my hobbies. Did I say anything about Cute? Yea, the last paragraph is about you, see ya, enjoy Father's Day!

Danny Ngau said...

I know, DS is very boring. That was why I asked you, why you have a DS, Yeah, yeah, we all rock. Yeah, you did, the dummy. Me again, huh, you'll read about yourself when you visit my blog next time, haha. Enjoyed Father's day, now is waiting for my grandpa's birthday. Okay, keep on commenting.

Butterfinger said...

No, you last comment was " DS ? Nintendo ? You have it too ? WAU, again, cool ", hehheh...now i tell you it's boring.Haha, the dummy~. Told you lo, don need to write about me la....When's ur grandpa's birthday? I'll keep commenting