Sunday, June 26, 2011

Continuos...

Finally, got upstairs, mom was tired too, and complained a lot, i remember she saying, " what?!! still need to go somemore ah?! " Then, i said yeap, the top. And she replied, " huh?!! the HIGHEST FLOOR...?!! sigh~ I'm gonna die..." Well, that's my mom, when she's not used to things. Then, I chit chat a little with Cheryl's mom, talking about Cheryl, of course. And before we end our conversation, she mentioned I've grown pRetTieR and thinner from the last time we met, well, I didn't wanna talk more about me being pRetTy, cause if you think I am, you gotta be dreaming of somebody else. So, I answered, " Really? I'm thinner? Cool, but I can't remember I lose weight or anything, was it when I was Form 1, Form 2? ". She said, " no, I think it was last year, Form 3". Then, I laughed, " Are u sure? How can I grow thin so much in one year? ". Yea, then we laughed together, and said farewell, as it was my turn to take my report paper. Mom was making a phone call, so i called her in, at the end, all i can say was, she wasn't happy nor sad, just neutral, that made me felt kinda weird, she's not like that before, then she asked if we can explore my school's garden for a while. So, we did, picked up some dried plant seeds, from a plant called 'Misai Kuching'. When i got back home, mom said she needs to go somewhere for a while, so me left alone again, took a shower, did my usual stuff. After my shower, she called, oh wait, i was taking a nap when she called, and I remember she told me that she's happy on whatever results I get, she's not depress, and the last thing she said, " I love you and..Happy birthday, my girl ". That, I was touched the most. Then, I contentedly went and pack my bag for add.maths tuition.
          During Add. Maths tuition, I was kinda 'hyper', I went crazy when I get a question right, I made sound effects when teacher made mistakes, haha, then my friend, S.C asked, am i okay today, I said, yea, since it's my birthday, I decided to go crazy. She was like, Oh ya! Today's your birthday! I forgotten too, her youngest bro is the same birthday as me, for some reason, we laughed so loud, teacher asked why are we so happy, S.C said it was my birthday. Somehow, to kill the joyous mood, my teacher said hey, don't celebrate your birthday, everybody was shocked, and she explained, as we are still young and we have not done any contribution to the world, we should not even celebrate, we should only celebrate when we've done something. But, am i gonna listen to her? of course not! Haha, i celebrate. And though teacher gave me the bad news, I totally love add math tuition on my birthday, it was a blast!
......I can see my long birthday post will still not stop, and I need to go to bed, so I'll continue again! Tune in~

4 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

Haha, you serious ? My mom is totally like that. Can't really imagine seeing you during form 1, should have done that. Neutral ? Haha, you were saying that like you're being abandoned... I uh don't really know what ''hyper'' means, can you erm tell me about it ? So we shouldn't birthday, huh ? But who cares about that, celebrate everyday when we feel like it. Commented on the new post then the older one, kinda weird, don't you think ? Haha, C U WHEN I C U AGAIN.

Butterfinger said...

seriously, your mom too? haha. Really? I didn't mean to say it like i was abandoned. Haha, well 'Hyper' in add maths can be defined as...erm, I wrote on my post, but I'll tell you, I was hyper cause everybody was quietly doing their exercise, while i was there making sound effects, even during discussion time. Discussion time was when i did a lot of sound effects, cause I got most of the questions right and I corrected teacher a whole lot of times, teacher was really insulted. And my mmouth wouldn't stop making those stupid sound effects, it was fun the whole time.

Danny Ngau said...

Yeah, I'm serious. Well, I guess all mothers are like that. Just know this, no one will abandone you. I always thought that you're doing your exercises every single second. So erm making sound effects, does that make you feel better? Cause it really sounds insulting and disturbing, should have considered when doing it next time, really. Fun ? Huh ? I won't do that, I'll just become crazy and confused during my Physics tuition and started making this irritating voice. Just do what you feel comfortable, you know I'm always wrong in things so do what you feel like doing. C U when I C U.

Butterfinger said...

I know for sure, no one, wait, I mean my parents, won't abandon me or my bro.
Naa...after the whole day at school, i feel exhausted during add math class.
Dude, you don know my teacher, she's not much fun, very strict, so i love doing all these disturbing stuffs to her, she always call me lazy, not smart, and so our relationship is a hateful one, but it's still so fun!!!
Sigh...irritating sounds like that make teacher go crazy! haha.