Thursday, May 5, 2011

*TITLE UNKNOWN*


Recently, I went to the movies, and watched 'Thor' with my family. The movie was better than I expected, although it did not really had any emotional scenes, the storyline is good, and I really love the front parts, cause I laughed a lot around there, all those funny moments, watch out! To all Marvel or Non-Marvel fans, you got to watch this movie (even if you don like it, anti-marvels~ XD)!

     After the movie, it was late at night, we were so...hungry that we could almost die! Seriously! So, when my dad saw an open restaurant, he just park the car straight away, and ask us to quickly get into the restaurant before it close! Surprisingly....the food was great, espacially, the Assam Laksa, it's FRIED, yea, have you heard of FRIED ASSAM LAKSA???...well, if you haven't, it's a cool way to prepare this dish, and very "yummifying"~...i wish i could post the picture for you guys, but....i didn't manage to even take the picture, even if i can, it would be a picture of an empty plate.

     Today, taekwondo was terrible, i did really bad in sparring, sigh~ although i get to wear the sparring gear, i SUCK big time~ and my opponent, she just keeps on 'running away' from me, made me feel tired of chasing and ending the match....but i have good news, I Pass! Whoo~~(if you don't know what i'm talking about, jz read on...^^) I am now a red belter(is 'belter' even a word???), I thank you Grand Master for not FAIL-ing me, cause i know i did horrible on gradding(exam) day, and if you know me, you'll never believe that i actually cried before my turn came, i think i was too serious when i see other students doing theirs punches and kicks in front of grand master, and i started to think, too much! I really regret myself thinking about the consequences I'll be facing when my turn comes, suck~ Now, I just hope I won't humiliate myself again by crying. Thank you grand master again, if you are reading my blog, and you know who am I, thank you although you only gave 1 comment, that is my turning kick, I should twist more, but i know myself better, i din't do well, so thank you for giving me another chance.

     Oh yea, today i also found out my friend is gonna audition as Milo's model, I hope and pray that she'll get picked~! XD...Ahh....yesterday, after i finish Chemistry tuition, I went to Super for Biology tuition "for the first time", it was not bad, but quite shocking though, can't believe that was the day the teacher gave the students a test. Well, at least, I learned something, but still thinking if i should go for bio tuition.....

     ....I can't think of anything else to write anymore, oh yea, if i can get that fried assam laksa picture, i'll post it, i promise. Well, i shall stop here then. Butterfinger out.

2 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

1)I will watch Thor if I have the chance.
2)Good luck for your taekwondo.
3)Yeah, for the first time.
4)Well, about the Biology tuition. Just take your time to consider about it.

Butterfinger said...

yea, or jz by the dvd. Good luck? my taekwondo is over....so good luck for...future exams? haha!....yea, you noticed, for the first time...she's all laid up in bed with a broken heart, and i'm drinking jack all alone in my local bar....em...still thinking about it, maybe...maybe not go...