Friday, May 27, 2011

At Last, I'm Back!!! XD

yea, at last! Exam's over, I'm free once again! Back on Blogger + Facebook. Phuh~! after 3 weeks of study study study, death exam, I'm really glad i'm back online again, facebook was madness, so many updates, although i'm happy to be blogging again, but looking at the notifications on fb made me exhausted by just looking at it. Okay, positive thinking! Yay, I'm Back!
     Exam was bad, stressful, depressing, screwed. I really feel like dying during that period of time. I don't know how will my results will be, I din't do my best~...Let's go through the subjects 1 by 1..hmm..History paper, totally screwed it, almost all the structure questions I left it blank, so dumb, can't even think of anything to simply write on the paper, the worst paper among all of the others.Bio, Phy, Chem papers, the one I feel most confident : Chemistry, guess I can get A-, haha! The one that let me down : Biology, every paper, especially paper 3, can't remember any of the procedure, not even one!Sad.., Add Maths and Modern Maths, my two 'lovely' subjects, I wish you the best, score high for me! XD...Moral, Civic, PJK, hopefully get A too, ^^...BM, I don't ask for much, just a B that's all I need. English! You better give me a BIG A, or else i'll stew you, boil you, dump you into hot charcoal and barbecue you! KK, joking...what else I'm missing...oh! Agricultural Science....same as BM, grade B please XD....
     Oh well, I'm still super duper happy I've finish my mid-term, for that 3 weeks, is worse than sh*tting, feel like vomiting, see this....
During exam: don't even care to blow dry my hair, when was this..oh ya! studying physics,streesful~ 
After exam(just after exam,on the same day): REJOICE!!! though it's blur, but obviously,
I'm On Top Of The World!!!
...wait. I forgotten, report card day....man, I really do hope I'll get a C for my History, and hope for a lot of A's, make my report 'beautiful' please....God Help Me.
     Positive thinking, positive, look at the bright side, tomorrow school holiday officially begins. Hehe...Supernatural here I come....I'll eat up the whole Season One in 1 week! Muahahahaha!!!! =D

2 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

Yeah, finally exam's over. HAHAHAHAHA, my facebook doesn't have any notifications. Haha, I suck. Your exam result will be better than mine. Your Chemistry can get A- ? Wow, I don't think I'll get B+, I'm screwed. Huh, studying Physics like that one ar ? Man, reading all those words down there makes me feel... Don't think I'll get an A for exam this time. Supernatural season 1, yeah you can sure finish it in a week.

Butterfinger said...

No, you're great! No way my results will be better than yours, i only hope i get good results.Hope is just hope, nothing more than that.I HOPE my chem get A-, haha. Dude....you're always screwed...but at the end? what happen? You're un-screwed, so don worry. Phys was a pain on my neck, study study study.....guarantee at least you'll get 1A. Haha, supernatural, sry, can't finish it in 1 week, sad...