Sunday, May 1, 2011

After for Quite Some Time

How should I start my first post after for so long. What should I write as an intro, my mind is a total page blank. Let me start with the obvious(to me), while writing this post, I'm listening to The Script's 'Breakeven', yea, it is really a wonderful song. From my point of view, it's about a man that loves a woman who's a total opposite of him, but after she left him for a 'better man' (I guess), he regrets, cause he said 'the best part of me was always you'. I love The Script, mostly cause of their lyrics, every one of it has a meaning that I can 'indulge' into, this band writes the best lyrics in the world, truly from my heart, what i say is true, believe me...hmm...what else? Oh, I decided to blog again as my friend ask me to write again, but...he suggested that I should write about my life, about what i have gone through in MY LIFE..like him, his blog 'Rusty Halo' is all about him, you can check it out too. Well, I never thought of writing about myself, but I know that someday I'll come back and blog, and as you can see, that day has come, with a little twist, I'll follow what my friend suggested, not much about the world, but more about me, don't worry, music lovers, music is my life, so I'll never leave it out. Plus, I'll try to post once in a week. Although I know that I won't have any fans, but at least I know there's one out there, thanks Danny, for 'inspiring' me to blog again. Thank you~
(By the way, I'm listening to your favorite song now, 'Nothing') 

2 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

Hey, Danny here. Nice to hear that you're back on Blogger again. Well, yeah you're right, I'm your fan as you're mine.

Butterfinger said...

hi, yea i will be, but you? you deleted your blog?...you got more fans than me =)