Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day # 1

First of all, I had NO IDEA today's Mother's Day. I only got to know that when yesterday, my parents decided to go visit my grandparents, and i was curious then, why are we suddenly going to their place, when we don't usually go there?!! And only when we got there, my grandmother asked me 1 question, this is how it went....
Grandma: Do you know what day is tomorrow?
Me: yea, Sunday.
Grandma: Yes...obviously, dear. But isn't there anything else in your mind right now, like....a special day...???
Me: erm, I really REALLY can't think of anything special about tomorrow you know....Somebody's..Birthday???
Grandma: em, well....i guess you can call it a birthday...but...sigh...i'll just tell you...
Me: *i interrupted* yea, just tell me...
Grandma: It's Mother's Day, dear...
Me: Huh?! really...emm...Happy Pre-Mother's Day then, Grandma..
Grandma: Thank you, granddaughter..although you actually forgotten...
...and then we hugged and kissed, and that is how I knew it was Mother's Day and why we go visit them yesterday...oh well, after that we went to...*ask mom* Oh! Mont Kiara, which is where my grandparents usually hang out, i guess..cause they live there, to me, it's an expensive and boring place,only shopping malls,lame~...Ok, I shall be telling my story with pictures, wait....I'm uploading....^^

We went to this really COOL cafe, well to me it is~
 Cause...they have a little library! How COOL is that?!!Ok, maybe not all will think it's cool, fine~
See..they even have a comfortable place to sit and read...nice(to me)...
I just Love this place~
Although I tasted the coffee,it's freaking bitter!
But,I like the little love sign on the coffee, that's nice~
My bro had chocolate and cookies ice blended?...i forgotten,
well, i had chocolate ice blended, not bad...
Haha! I'm crazy bout the love design~
then, we had Carrot Walnut Cake, yummy~
 and Sesame Cheese Cake, come on...man, that was weird~ not nice!
I wish we'd tried the Chocolate Cake not the Sesame Cheese Cake ='(....
Mom checking the books...wish i had a bookshelf like that....XD
The cafe's called Departure Lounge
Ooh...that's y they have all this pictures...i wanna go to these places too....
nice, right.....^^
 Whoo~~ they even have UNO, Monopoly, Chess.....
 "We are Open"~ XD
Before going to the restroom, see a mirror, take a picture
 In the toilet, see another mirror, take another picture~!
Go outside, see on my left, another mirror! haha, you can guess what i did again....


Everybody 
Reading......




Then, me and mom went to Cold Storage
 Yea, I guess I'm happy, although I think I should be studying in the house right now....
never mind, it's just one day, right...i guess it's no big deal....
Came back, see what they're doing, playing chess?! On Mother's Day?! How weird~ haha
I'm loving it......
 I too wanna visit Sichuan, hey, i thought it was Sze Chuan, oh why bother....
 Go to the toilet again~ Take another silly picture~ XD


Sayonara~
Cafe....





Where should we go now???
 What is wrong with this mad guy???....are u okay, bro.....



...and then we met a guy...
grandma said he's my dad's 
ex-boss....is he???








my mom actually said, i remember this place....
then i said: oh come on, mom...
of course you remembered, 
cause we JUST went here not long ago!


Ahh....fruits.....
 I Love Butter......haha jk jk
 But i truly truly LOVE CHEESE.....^^
 Ok...i didn't know homemade cheese was like that......


 Do you know how long they took just to choose which cheese to buy...long...but at the end, didn't buy any cheese...
reason: scared it'll melt in the car
=.=

Ahh...my fav. corner,
 Clearance Corner.....XD


At least I bought something...
...haha, the reason why you see instant noodles in my mom's bag, 
is because we're hiding it from my grandparents....hehe


Then, we walked to a nearby restaurant, called Canton Fare


Nice decor....
but I like the cafe better XD






 desserts not bad,
you may wonder, why no food food, well, i was kinda hungry, anyway, 
the food is NOT that GOOD


And This is how i spend my MOTHER'S DAY,
Happy Mother's Day to All!
( now i wish my friends will blog about how they spend their mothers day
...but that won't happen~)



2 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

1)Finally, I know which one is your mother after checking out the photos for so long.
2)Yeah, nice cafe. Little library, huh.
3)So you only take photos of yourself when there is a mirror.
4)So that's your bro.
5)Haha, your ''Mother's Day'' is way better than mine, really.
6)Yeah,I am not going to update post about Mother's Day.
7) Anyway, your blog is getting much more better than mine and this post is really long, NICE JOB.

Butterfinger said...

1). haha, but i haven't seen your mother yet...
2). yeah, i think i can stay here the whole day reading
3). ha! no...i take pictures anywhere..everywhere i go...but yesterday, i just saw so many mirrors i jz feel like taking and taking! i know i'm crazy~
4). yea
5). this is not really mother's day, my real mother's day is boring, i only said happy mother's day that's all
6). sad
7). really? cause you don update anymore....haha, yea, see....my post can be really really long....thanks again.