Friday, May 27, 2011

Random me

I'm so random, that I just thought of changing my blog template, colour, fonts, even my chatbox and mixpod colour, I change it all! And I'm so random that I even make this issue as a post, random me...

 see that photo on top?
where do you think this place will be?
near the beach, ocean? 
beside the river?
somewhere only nature surrounds you?
well, actually if you think it's one of them, you're wrong, I took this in the evening, near a mamak(food) stall, haha, fascinating, isn't it, finding a scenery this beautiful near a mamak stall, I love the colour of the sky and everything else, how the colours complement each other, makes me feel like painting it out....ok, back to my random life, see ya~  

2 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

This post is short. But yeah, that picture is great. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Random you.

Butterfinger said...

uh-huh uh-huh, ms. random buttefinger, that's my name. XD