Saturday, May 22, 2010

I can't believe it my first two young heroes, an ITEM...? Already?!

Today reading my usual online news, I suddenly came across this little article, I click, and I can't believe it, Jessica Watson and Mike Perham is having a relationship?! So, they just recently became a couple, well honestly speaking I didn't expected that this will happen, two young solo sailors, that sailed around the world, and both living on different sides of the world will meet up, what a coincidence a wonderful coincidence I mean, the article said they were in constant contact by satellite phone during her seven-month journey, Perham said they shared a special connection and he already felt a part of the family. "Just this connection that felt as though we had known each other forever," he said. Furthermore, Perham also added that one of his dreams would be to sail around tropical waters with Watson. Ahh...young love, good to know. Here are some pictures of them I found on the net, Enjoy!



- Sorry guys, that's all I could find, but if you can find more please send it to me at zyhchang@gmail.com I wanna take a look at it,cause I say they make a great couple. (^.^)

No comments :