Monday, August 29, 2011

A free bird

Good day, all. Has been a long time i was away, about 12,13 days i guess, but now i'm here, and I'm free like a bird, haha, free bird reminds me of one song by Nelly Furtado, I'm Like A Bird, though the lyrics does not represent what i feel right now, but the title of the song does, by the way it's a nice song, it always reminds me about me when i was a young child going through my dad's or my mom's (not sure) CD collection, I picked some CDs, and one of them is Nelly's album, i love all her songs, but this was my favorite, and i remembered i played it back over and over again when the song ended, haha, well, that's me. I thought about something, i'll share it with you guys, now and then, i start to think that when i'm blogging, i'm kinda like writing a diary, so, i'll make it official, THIS IS NOT A BLOG, THIS IS MY DIARY. Haha, well then, i'm gonna write whatever comes to mind starting from..now, yea, this second, as I know myself, i have a bad memory, i can't remember a lot of stuffs, but once in a while, i get flashbacks of me doing this and that. Alright! Let's move on.


          Me Being a free bird, what's it feel like? It's feels great, one week of Hari Raya break, Exam's over, No Tuition, wau, come to think of it, I really am a free bird. Man, when the last paper of exam was done, I was so so happy, I was even more happier than the last day of PMR! Oh, what's PMR? Well, PMR is one of   the public examinations prepared by Malaysia's education system, and it is compulsory to be taken by all Malaysian Form 3 (15/16 year old's) students. And what about Hari Raya? Okay...Hari Raya, celebrated by Malays is the same thing as we Chinese celebrate Chinese New Year and Indians celebrate Deepavali, it's a clebration, a festival, and a family gathering, where every family member goes back to the Mommy's and Daddy's and bond with each other, aww...how loving is that, right? Yea, it's sweet. Haha, i've explained, let us continue...hmm, one week of holiday, huh, that means i still have 6 more days left, and goodbye freedom, how sad...


          Yesterday was Sunday, and the day before that was Saturday, haha, of course it is, why am i even writing that? Well, as you all know, or if you don't know, there's a big book fest in town, yea, and i went on Saturday a.k.a the first day, haha, crazy right, going on the 1st day, but what to do, i actually wanted to go on Sunday, but my mom had some stuffs to do, so we had no choice but to go on Saturday, i'll tell ya more about the book fest soon, i took some pics, i'll post them on the next post, i think. What else did I do on the weekends? Saturday i spend my whole day in the book fest, and on Sunday I was at home...oh yea, car wash, I finally washed the car after like 4 weeks (equivalent to 1 month, haha, dirty car), with my mom of course, wau, had to wash two cars, and those cars were hard to wash, especially the wheels, whoo, that gave me a stomach cramp, well, not really stomach cramp, just the feeling of your stomach folded when you bent down for a long long time, cleaning one wheel made me wanna faint, think about 8 wheels, man, that made me wanna die right on the spot! Next time, i don't think i wanna let the car collect dirt for 28 days, 2 weeks the most, no more 4 weeks, i'll totally lose my life if i do that again.


          And today, just now i watched a movie, Monte Carlo, on the laptop again...sigh, my dvd player is going crazy these days. Monte Carlo was okay, not very very good, but also not that bad. Just like any usual love story, the girl gets the guy, but only this time...
these three girls had their man, from left, that's Emma, then Meg, and Grace, acted by Katie Cassidy, Leighton Meester, and Selena Gomez. I love Leighton's acting in this movie, she played the older sister that's reluctant to go on a trip to Paris with her step baby sister, Grace, but after talking to her father, she did went, and found love in the City of Lights or the City of Love, either one, she fell in love with a guy from...forgotten where, which she thought he was from Aussie, cause of his accent. Anyways, it was nice watching her, nice movie, a rating of 3.8 out of 5, wanna know the full story, you either have to watch the movie or...read this, from Wikipedia, i kinda get everything from Wiki.

          Oh yea, and my friend, Danny, lend me Supernatural Season 2, yea, i'm slow, but I'm catching up, watch it every holidays. For now, the scariest episode is episode 4, Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things, you can read the summary, or just watch that episode, i don't think i wanna talk about it here, it'll give me the creeps again. And I love episode 5, 'Simon Said', haha, when Dean got like 'possesed' for a while by a guy, he just blurted everything out, he told the guy why are they following him, what's their job, who is the guy sitting beside him (Sam), haha, i laughed all way through on that part, it was really funny, haha!

          Well, that's about it, what I've done for these past few days, i had a fun time writing, see ya soon~! Happy Hour is still going...Yeah!!!

No comments :