Sunday, March 1, 2015

Tv show more emotional than drama?

I don't understand. I find myself crying after seeing someone singing or even dancing. 
Like, just now while watching someone sang on Kpop Star, I have no clue what she was singing, but she made me cry...
When I caught myself crying, I was like, "harh? Why am I...?" I think because she explained that it was about an abandoned child, so in my mind I was picturing the scene, and maybe that's how my emotions got stirred up. 

I also recalled other times I cried while watching a tv show. I was watching So You Think You Can Dance, just looking at them dance so gracefully, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. 

I think I can conclude that I am very dramatic and emotional person. Why I say dramatic is because of my overly intense imaginations. I mean, if I don't think so much, I wouldn't have cried right? That's how (I think) I am, sendiri bust sendiri stres~

The weirdest part is that I find myself crying more when watching tv variety shows than in dramas! Like why? They have a story plot prepared already. I just came up with this reason. It's because, watching people sing or dance, you don't have someone acting out the story, you make the story, and thus it will appeal to you, and sometimes just you alone. Everybody has different taste in everything they see, do and feel. So to me, the scriptwriters either just go with their own taste or have to take into consideration everyone's appeal. Well, then their story won't affect everyone.  Wao, does that mean I'm a very hard person to please? Ya, only I can make myself happy. Kesian...alone for life~ hahaha.

Oh well, random opinion of the day, over~ stay tuned, y'all~

No comments :