Saturday, March 7, 2015

Ma basil botak

This is truly remarkable. Almost all the leaves of my FRESH baby basil seem to be gone. Isn't it a wonder~
Then, I saw trails of black 'seeds', 
At first I thought it might be the black fertilizer mom's been using, but I was so seeing...
Mom won't leave trails of black seeds on the cloth! So, it must be black poop! By an animal....=.=....what animal is it, I have no idea, who poops so small?
Until night falls...
Heh! Caught the bug! You can see properly, but it's de green bug
Well, that's how we killed it, put it in FRESH water~

remember all, put your baby basil somewhere safe, don't leave it outside, cause at night, is where the fresh baby basil eater will come, eat up all the leaves and poop everywhere at the same time. Such a crime...

No comments :