Sunday, March 1, 2015

A scar is born

It looks like an infection, with that mark bulging up. I made it. Yeap, amazing why or how I can do such a thing to my precious hand. I'm really just a true butterfinger. 

So the story goes like...There was a ladybug flying towards me and it landed on my nose bridge. I quickly used my hand to flung it away, but instead it landed on my hand, one of my other body parts AGAIN, i AGAIN went out of control trying to get rid of it(when it's just a small ladybug), and forgotten that on my other hand I was holding a line with a hook at the end(it's my hanging clothes line), unknowingly, I just grazed that hook across my hand. Tadaa, that's how I got my new 'birthmark'. 

Dang, if only I appreciated these small beautiful beings, if only I wasn't afraid of a small ladybug, if only I just let it sit on my hand, then, nothing would have happen. Well, the punishment for being such an insect scaredy-cat, this is it, but it'll heal, over a day, I wonder actually does this happen to everyone? Or maybe my skin is thin? Maybe. Reminds me of the old kid days, where I got bitten(sounds like bite, no I mean hit) by mama with a rotan, though I don't feel pain, but wherever she hit, my skin will show the marks, hahah then she'll try to cover it before I go to school, oh well that's the old days, when I was...naughty? No I don't think so. Ah, more like I didn't understand what she taught me, but the funny thing is, after all that beating, I actually fully understand the topic she taught me =.= kinda weird right? I guess the good marks in math were thanks to mom.

No comments :