Friday, March 6, 2015

Australian Cute Avocado!

Ze mini-size avocado, superrr adorable hehehehe
Brought it back from Australia, cause didn't manage to finish some food we bought there, and one of them was ze avocado~~~ 
Luckily, it survived the flight and the road back to ma homiey~
It as reeeeeally delicious and has a slight bbw taste(?) (maybe I'm dreaming). As usual, I ate it with salt and honey, hehe that combination of salty and sweet swirling in ze mouth is da best!
And it's the first time I ate an avocado so fast, like within 2 minutes, it's all gone! Oh so fast, well, good things won't last forever, must appreciate it πŸ˜‰
Here is my souvenir! The seed. Hahhahahaha, if you look closely, you can probably make out a heart shape in the center. 😯
One down, two more cutey avocados to go, I'll slowly eat it ba~ no no, must leave those for my mom and brotha~ ok that's a better idea.

Ciao~

No comments :