Monday, August 15, 2011

My Latest Standard

Ma Grades
  • B. Melayu - Same Same No Change...
  • English language - No improvement at all
  • History - Maybe I'm able to get a full C this time
  • Moral - Will I get better? Naa...
  • Mod. Maths - Going downhill~~~
  • Add, Maths - going down down down, hey this reminds me of The Script's Fall for Anything, I love that song!!!
  • Biology - FAIL
  • Physics - FAIL 
  • Chemistry - Fail Fail
  • Agricultural Science - Fail Fail Fail Fail...
Conclusion : I'm gonna die

Yea...enough of the bad news, here's some music i found past few days...
First, let's Party...!!!!

then, let's hear a ballad, ahh...Norah Jones always makes me sleep (in a good way)

Eminem, Bruno Mars, Royce Da 5'9", i kinda only like Bruno Mars' lines, and cut out all those swear words

Emm...this song, downloaded, i think it's nice, worth downloading into my player, oh yeah~!

this song too! haha, downloaded also.

I guess i love songs too much, that i'm gonna download this one too! Man, I guess i should stop here, or else i'll never stop sharing songs...


Just now, I watched this dvd that I wanted to watched a few weeks back, but it couldn't work on the dvd player, so sad, i was so eager to watch it, and today, i had a solution to play it, using the laptop! Yea, kinda weird, using the laptop to watch a dvd, oh well, i tried, and buyah! It WORKED!!!! I was so thrilled, and it was my 'Happy Hour', as Danny said, when his parents are not at home, superb, I love Happy Hour!
So, this movie, called, "Definitely, Maybe", is about a guy telling his little daughter all about how he met that lil girl's mommy. There were 3 women in his life till now, to tell his story, he changed all these 3 women's names, making it a love mystery for the daughter to figure out who's the women that daddy fell in love with and had a baby girl, that would be the daughter.
My review for this movie, i think is one of the best love comedy i watched, actually, to come to think of it, this is the best, i love the story plot, it's great.
The best line is from Maya, the daughter when she said, "You're right, it is complicated, isn't it? I mean, you're in love with April, who used to be in love with Lucas, and then she fell in love with you, but you were in love with Summer, who was always really in love with Hampton, and now that you're in love with April she's in love with Kevin... and no one's in love with you. That's complicated."...yeap, love is kinda complicated.





No comments :