Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Musica~~

Hi, guys, here's another post all on music.

The 1st one I wanna share is by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova, their song 'Falling Slowly', listen to it while reading it's lyrics, it's a really beautiful song, this last line 'catch' me, it goes like 'Raise your hopeful voice, you had a choice, You made it now, falling slowly sing your melody, I'll sing along'...so sweet ^-^


This one would be quite known to most people, 'Lights Off' Jay Sean, it's okay to me.


Ahh..this m.v, if you watched American Idol Season 10, you'll know about Pia Toscano, the super talented singer that was booted out quite early of the competition, I thought/hoped/wished/prayed she would win before she got disqualified, it was a sad moment, i cried when she sang her last song on the Idol stage, she deserved to win. Well, forget about the past now, and take a listen to her new single, This Time, hear her powerful vocal chords, it's AMAZING! Just Magnifique!

No comments :