Monday, September 5, 2011

A short post about Today

Hi, guys. I wanna write something about today, so I'm gonna write my diary for a while. Today, Cheryl didn't come to school, cause she had some pain from skating the day before that. Well, she said she'll be coming back to school tomorrow, thank God she's okay. Thus, I spend the whole day with myself only, supposed to spend my time with my mate, but was forced to go to the library and also i willingly went there to donate some Reader's Digest old mags. There, I met with my friend, and we start chatting, chatting even until recess was over, but thankfully i was not the late-est to chem. lab, there were more even late-r people.

          After that, we had bio and add.maths, both subjects I had my results back, both I felt sad, though add. maths results is more than bio, but a.maths made me sad and mad at the same time. During discussion time, I just feel like standing up, banging my table, punching my fist down the table, and throwing my paper down the floor, but instead, i stayed there, quiet and silent, didn't really spoke a word, i thought if i go crazy just because i had a lower mark, think about those that failed the exam, they'll be looking at me thinking i'm a psycho, in their head, they'll be saying to themselves, "at least, you got pass la", and so I decided to just sit there and keep thinking, haha, thinking mode, thought about Danny's "don't be sad", yeap, I shouldn't be sad just because of a low 70, i should be happy at least i have it, and of course i'll get back my beautiful baby A, i'll come back for ya, I'll promise i will double-check, triple-check my paper, I'll be back!

Thank you Danny, thanks for your support, and I'll promise i'll be there for you no matter what, you do the same for me so many times, thank you! 

2 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

Yeah, Cheryl didn't go to school on Monday. I erm couldn't find you after we went in the library, guess you were still in there, no idea... Sad and mad at the same time, I thought you were just sad. Wau, if you really did those things, erm, I think I'll still try to calm you down . Yeah, you did the right thing, sit there is better than going crazy, haha. Hmm, you were actually thinking about my 'Don't be sad', cool. I'm quite glad that I did help calming you down that day. You looked so sad, I could hardly say a word to you but I still did, I just wanted to cheer you up, haha. It's just a test, maybe just some careless mistakes so don't worry about it too much. I'm sure you can get your beautiful baby A next time. 2 lines of words for me down there, cool. Quite touching, mate, yeah, I know you'll be there for me no matter what cause I'll do the same too. Naa, you're welcome.

Butterfinger said...

I wanted to chat during recess, but when i got in there, my librarian mate saw me, and how i wish i could just stop talking to her, but there's no way getting out of our conversation, crazy, man, after that we went into a room, and continue talking, whoo...feel like dying that time.
Of course you'll calm me down, what else can you do? I thought abt ur "don be sad" everytime you talked to me, and it's not some, it's a lot of careless mistakes all from section A, haha, yea i believe i can too, just more checking, i'm never gonna waste my extra time during exam again!
Touching? really, haha, nice...we'll be there if any of us need help.