Sunday, September 11, 2011

2nd Malaysia IT Fair 2011

Hello hello everyone! Today i'm gonna post about the PC Fair I went during my short break. It was...not that amusing, but hey, I'm not an IT freak, so maybe I don't really know how to enjoy it, but but but though I'm not one, I do know that the price and the promotions, discounts are just unreasonable, I mean they could actually by a lot more, I guess that's why I prefer the scripts and the books than the high-tech, haha. It was held from Sept.2-4, from 10am-9pm, covered Hall 1-3...I have not much to talk about IT Fair, so i'll just post the pics I took on that day, enjoy~













 Everybody Grab!!! It's 8 Bucks!













Conclusion of PC Fair? Hemm...bought some pc accessories, a fan, notebook cooling pad, earphones, mouse, etc. Wasn't dirt cheap, but at the end I will definitely buy stuff one la~ So if you missed this, and you wanna check it out, and..if you live at Melaka or Johor, it's just round your neighborhood! Yea, I'm not kidding, well, the good part of Malaysia's IT Fair is that it doesn't stay put, it goes round and round Malaysia~ 

No comments :