Sunday, February 15, 2015

Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo

Hello! 
After Emergency Couple, start a new drama! Haha, it seems that I'm very free, right? Well, that is so true! I am, so, free~ 
I wanted to watch this drama for a long time, but I always can't find time to even slot in one drama episode in one week! Well that was back then when I had studying to do, now while I'm waiting to go uni soon, I will be filling my time with Running Man! Running Man China! Korean drama! Japanese Drama! and so many other interesting shows~!

Oh my I love this picture of Kotoko and Naoki, it looks soooo perfect! I watched the anime d, so though I know how the story will progress, I'm still excited to see how the drama will unfold! 

I think this actress is quite the right one to act as Kotoko, she's acts with so much charisma, vibrancy and is just so pretty like the anime's Kotoko! Hahaha. 

And the guy...Hmm, he does not look like Naoki in the anime! T.T but but, his character and attitude TOTALLY like Naoki! Haha, but...I think the real person one seems a bit meaner, T.T poor Kotoko~

Who's that behind her, Jinko(right) and Satomi(left)! They are her best friends? 

There's another guy...I think he's Kin-chan? Forgotten his name, sigh~ anyways, he's the love rival of Naoki~ and he's so much more handsome than the anime one, hehehe.

The one that's taking a picture, that's Naoki's mama. She is just like the anime's mama, very bubbly and youthful.

and the papa is just like the fatty round round papa in the anime! 

And the younger brother of Naoki, Yuuki! Just like the manga/anime! Really look up to his genius brother a lot~ 

and their house, the big blue house, same...so actually everything is quite the same with the anime, I like it that they did not divert too much from the original story. 

Well, for now, I have only watched the first two episodes, I can't wait to continue watching, hue hue hue, drama galore~~~~

Love (●♡∀♡)

No comments :