Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Emergency Couple

Oh my gosh, I'm watching this 2014 kdrama and the main character acted by Song Ji Hyo (the ace! in Running Man) is totally like me =.= which is not a very good thing. She is clumsy, very dependent and blur. Seeing her is like looking myself in action, which I feel so ashamed of. The only good thing about her is that she is totally caring(not really me) and she redo things that she made mistakes in, kinda like not making herself seem even worse. It's a good thing, but it's a bit too late, she should have done so earlier, she doesn't need to go through the mistake in the first place, and this is again one of the characteristics I have, truly terrible. The worst part is after correcting, it's back to her/my clumsy clueless life, sighhhh....one thing's for sure, I'm lazy as a bum~ definitely need to change myself, first thing first, sleeping early and waking up early. Oh well, I finish watching only the first three episodes of this drama and I can't wait to indulge myself more in this series! But for now, let's all have some shut eye, it's 1.07am d....Butterfinger....sleep....(btw if you have never watched this before, you have too!)

Dear me.

No comments :