Friday, February 27, 2015

The End of Mischievous Kiss!...season one XD

Hi y'all~! 

I finished watching Mischievous Kiss! Another accomplishment! Hahaaaa...eh nope no no absolutely not a accomplishment, it's totally a waste of time, yes yes, sorry about that, heh heh. 

Ahh, I love the 'pop!' or 'ping!' Sound at the end of the starting song hehe, maybe because it signals the start of a new episode for me, moh ho ho, aish talking like an avid drama watcher now, sighhhh...

Now let's check out some pics before we close this wonderful drama~

Sighh, the many faces of Naoki I took, this actor's face, how can it look so good at every angle?!! I am dang envying his perfect face even as we speak! I mean as I type!

They totally look more like bro and sis rather than a couple, oh well, remain as just friends ba~ teehee~

So cute! Hehe (bious remark)

*gasp* love rivals fighting for that one girl?

The family~ yes the end, they became a family, it's a given ok, we all know that's gonna happen. No spoiler alert XP

Oh oh! One last pic 
You can never see these two girls with these guy, RARE SIGHT.

Anyways, I think the drama would be appealing to those that have read or watched the manga/anime, as it is just a so-so drama to me, still can be highly praised for the acting though, Kotoko's clumsiness and tad stupidity, Naoki's straight face, both not that easy to pull off, problem is the drama didn't left much of a mark for me, only because the story is not finish yet! We haven't got into the good anime parts, like Kin-chan's foreign girlfriend, wups, slip of a tongue there hehe, thus I can't wait to watch Season 2 soon(when it finishes airing XD) 

I still love this pic sooooo much

No comments :