Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sleep Sleep and more Sleep...

Nowadays, I just sleep sleep and sleep. 
I don't know what is going on in my head.
It just shuts down when...
well, during assembly everyday, I amazingly just zonk out
when teacher's talking in front, I go to La La Land
while I'm studying, I suddenly cover my face with my book and zzz
What is going on?!!
Am I ill?
Am I getting old so fast?
Am I gonna die soon?
I HOPE NOT!
I love my life,
and I still have so much to explore about the world
about my future
I wanna know, you know, Lord.
I wanna know You more, I wanna save people,
give me the chance to do that, God.
STOP ME FROM SLEEPING EVERYWHERE, ANYWHERE, EVERYTIME

Hi, guys, kinda just curious why am I like that these days? 
Hope I'll get rid of this habit fast.
Enjoy this piece of music, if you don't mind, "If see you Kay"
And, have more time? Check this blog, http://supercherrykins.blogspot.com/
A female blogger, just start few days ago, my friend, Cheryl, an athlete, an A student, the whole package of a wonderful human being, XD!
Butterfinger out.

2 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

Haha, totally same here. I slept at school ,aat home, at tuition, just everywhere. Hmm, a lot of words, I don't understand. Like La La Land, zonk... You should tell me about it. Hey, come on, you're not dying, you're not getting old. It's just that you're tired and sleepy, don't worry la. If you're dying and getting old then I am too, haha. Remember yesterday ? You said I sleep more than you do, so I'm ahead of you. Yeah, I love lives, not just mine. Sure, you can explore the whole world, you can save people, you can know about the Lord more, there's nothing on your way. Just gotta stay strong, you know. You're just tired and sleepy, don't worry. Cheryl has a blog too, huh. I'll check it out. See you on your old post.

Cheryl Wong said...

i cant believe what u said. so touched. dont worry helena! im surre u willbe able to explore it all.=)))