Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Post with Pics!

 Things i do with my poor watch
It got abused with rubberband
haha, i wished i had a black watch with green stripes, and i made it happen!
Going to the pebble shop with ma and da...
suck.
but i found this, nice, eh?
 the double-decker...i wish i have all of you...
 the old typewriter
QWERTYUIOP, hi my short story
Welcomee...
 "hey guys, can you hear what are the people there talking about?"
"who are they?"
"i have no idea"
Physics experiment, my team burnt a hole, i mean made a hole...
 now the beaker is leaking, haha, this is the hole, upside down...
bored during physics tuition, drew a tree, sorry, can't rotate the pic 

Time to write some words...i got new pair of glasses, which i don't feel like wearing, those nerd glasses, why did mom even buy nerdy glasses for me, when i already look like a nerd, sigh...what to say
Then, worse, till now, i still haven't watch Transformers, i'm dying to watch it, but every weekend there will be more important stuff to do, and now my dad's not here, so we have to wait for him, only we can watch, just great~.
Well, well...good news is, this week i'll be having super fun, i hope, going places, and able to sort of ponteng kelas and sekolah, yesh! 
So, next post i'll be talking about my great outing.

2 comments :

Danny Ngau said...

Haha, yeah, didn't comment for quite some time, but here I am again, commenting. I don't really like to put rubberband around my hand, feels bad, eh ? Wau, you're great in changing the appearance of your watch. I guess I like typewriter the most. Man, your drawing is nice too. I know you don't really trust people but come on, just wear that specs la, you don't look like a nerd, trust me. About transformers 3, you're going to watch it on Monday, so cool. Outing ? OKAY....

Butterfinger said...

hi, yea. Yea, it kinda is bad, haha, i don't think i changed it much. I like the double-decker bus, looks antique-ish. My drawing, nice? I say..it's...not bad only. Trust you? i have looked myself in the mirror, and i look nerd-ier than i am right now. Okay, you watched way earlier than me, cooler.