Saturday, May 15, 2010

Incredible youngsters

Jessica Watson
-16 year-old crosses the finish line after she set sail on a 210 days solo all-around-the-world voyage.
She arrives at Sydney Opera House.
Look at her go!
With her mother,Julie; shaking hands with prime minister Kevin Rudd.
Greeted by her brother,Tom and her father,Roger on her well done job!
-Man...I don't think I will be able to do such thing like her,a very heroic act!
 To me she will always be my teen idol that had a dream and achieved it though she didn't get to be the world youngest record holder for sailing.
P.S Wanna know more teen sensations, keep on following my blog (^,*) 

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Guess, I'm a bit of a party-pooper. I agree her achievement is great, but can't help thinking what if she hadn't succeeded ? Would everyone still call her a hero ?

Butterfinger said...

hmm.....a hero? maybe not.
but a young brave girl, yes.