Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Movie Nights : Fifty Shades of Gray

I'm a total romance nut for all things books, manga and of course, movies included.

Since today is a FrYYYYYDaYYYYY, it's the start of the weekends, and what better thing to do to just sit on the couch and watch some old good movie? Heh heh, so today's movie recommendation isssssss *drum roooooolls*....

The highest grossing film in 2015! As of now! Still now! I think...or maybe F&F 7 already took over that spot? oh welll....i'm talking about Fifty Shades of Grey

Wu! Picture looks so beautiful, nice~

The crazy R-rated,yes R friends, erotic film starring Dakota Johnson (25) and Jamie Dornan (32).
I have never heard of these actors before, sorry just not much of a movie buff, I only know the somewhat big ones like Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, Chris Evans...they're quite big stars, but anyways these stars here are gonna be big anyways, after this film, you'll see them in many others, I'm sure of that!

The story, of course, it's all about the love as the center of it, just a bit twisted, twisted love! Love combined with strong sexual content! From the way they speak, how they touch each other to how everything was filmed! It sounds so erotic~ Well, it supposed to be, but from what I heard, many were disappointed by it. Comments going like "there's no real story in it"..."the ending is SO abrupt"..."it builds you up to think there's something coming but in the end there is nothing"...those are just the few, so I would say, bring a light heart while watching, this expect anything, and watch it for fun~ :D

Here are some interesting quotes to get you started for the movie

 ~Anastasia Steele: What would I get out of this
   Christian Grey: Me.

~Anastasia Steele: Say I did stay. What would happen?
Christian Grey: First, I would help you out of that little dress of yours.
Christian Grey: And I'd be pleased to discover that you're naked underneath.
Christian Grey: Then I would bend you over.
Anastasia Steele: Right here?
Anastasia Steele: On this table?
~Christian GreyIf you were mine, you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.


Well, guys, so now I hope I have sparkled your senses to watch this movie, or any movie on a Friday night. Grab a popcorn and sit with some of your friends, spend some movie time and chillax, another two days of holiday awaits you. 

Oh! And I found Fifty Shades of Grey (Unrated) on Amazon! It features some new scenes, interesting footage /hmm and an alternate ending! Woo~! Sounds interesting, ei~ Pick it up if you want to!
Love and kisses guys~

No comments :